Charlie Sheen sells his Beverly Hills homeNovember 16th, 2011 - 8:12 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Beverly Hills, Nov 16 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Charlie Sheen finally sold his Beverly Hills mansion after being on the market for two years. Sheen first listed the 4-bedroom mansion on the market in 2009 with an initial asking price of $3.7 million.
Simon Helberg reportedly paid $2.9 million for the house, $800,000 less than the initial asking price. It is interesting because Sheen’s former boss Chuck Lorre played a role in getting Helberg to buy the property.
The house sits on a 4,200 square feet property. Sheen stayed in the house with former wife Brooke Mueller and the couple’s twin children. Sheen decided to sell the house in 2009.
Helberg plays the role of Howard Wolowitz plays on Lorre’s show “The Big Bang Theory.” With the issue that came up between Sheen and Lorre earlier in the year, the latter would undoubtedly be happy that he paid Sheen back with some sort.
Sheen was fired from his job on the CBS show “Two and a Half Men.” Sheen had been with the show since the beginning but when his employers could longer tolerate his off the screen problems they took the ultimate decision and fired from. CBS also canceled the remaining episodes of Season 8 of the show.
- Charlie Sheen files $100m lawsuit against Warner Bros - Mar 11, 2011
- Sheen settles lawsuit with Warner Bros - Sep 27, 2011
- 'Two and Half Men' reboot is in the pipeline - Apr 29, 2011
- Rob Lowe or John Stamos may replace Sheen in 'Two and A Half Men' - Mar 09, 2011
- Charlie Sheen plans to sue sitcom makers - Mar 01, 2011
- Ashton Kutcher to join 'Two and a Half Men' - May 13, 2011
- 'Two And a Half Men' may be re-launched sans Sheen - Apr 29, 2011
- Charlie Sheen to be killed off in TV series - Jun 28, 2011
- Sheen's estranged wife gets restraining order against him - Mar 02, 2011
- 'Two and Half Men' production halted after Charlie Sheen assails creator - Feb 25, 2011
- Upset producer halts Charlie Sheen's TV show - Feb 25, 2011
- Charlie Sheen sues Warner Bros for $100 mn - Mar 11, 2011
- Chuck Lorre planning new 'Two and a Half Men' without Charlie Sheen - Apr 29, 2011
- Charlie Sheen in rehab - Jan 29, 2011
- Charlie Sheen fired from 'Two And A Half Men' - Mar 08, 2011