Charlie Sheen says he has advice for LiLoFebruary 17th, 2011 - 1:29 pm ICT by ANI
Sydney, Feb 17 (ANI): Charlie Sheen is apparently keen to give advice to troubled star Lindsay Lohan.
The ‘Two and a Half Men’ star has been battling his own personal issues in recent months, and is currently undergoing rehab treatment at his home in Los Angeles.
However, the 45-year-old insists he’s the perfect person to help Lohan deal with her problems as she fights accusations she stole a necklace from a Hollywood jewelers, because he understands how the media can “vilify without fact”.
“I dare you to get Lindsay on the show. You get Lindsay on the show and I’ll call in. I have some advice for her. I have some things for her to consider,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Sheen as telling US radio show presenter Dan Patrick on Wednesday.
“Work on your impulse control, just try to think things through a little bit before you do it. Now check it - I was not there in the store, the necklace, some bracelet, who cares? I mean, they are just so desperate to vilify without fact,” he said.
Lohan, who was already on probation when the incident allegedly occurred in January, has pleaded not guilty to a felony grand theft charge and is currently free on bail after a judge revoked her probation for a previous DUI charge. (ANI)
- Actress Lindsay Lohan back in court for her progress hearing - Jul 22, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan visits women centre - May 04, 2011
- Judge warns Lindsay Lohan: 'Don't push your luck' - Feb 10, 2011
- LiLo jailed for 4 months in necklace theft case - Apr 23, 2011
- DA 'insists' Lohan should serve jail time if any plea deal is reached - Feb 12, 2011
- Is Lindsay Lohan considering a plea deal? - Mar 21, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan is the new face of Philipp Plein - Sep 26, 2011
- Lohan turned to Courtney Love for advice - May 27, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's lawyer: Stolen necklace not worth $2500 - Feb 14, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan released on bail - Apr 23, 2011
- Lindsay's theft case adjourned - Feb 04, 2011
- 'Inferno' director 'relieved' LiLo is no longer attached to his film - Feb 08, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's white dress sells out - Feb 11, 2011
- LiLo will serve jail time if she pleads guilty in grand theft case, says judge - Feb 24, 2011
- Lindsay turns down plea deal in necklace theft - Mar 24, 2011
Tags: accusations, charlie sheen, dui charge, felony, hollywood, impulse control, jewelers, lilo, lindsay lohan, little bit, morning herald, perfect person, personal issues, probation, radio show, sydney morning herald, two and a half men, two and a half men star