Charlie Sheen said he will cut my head off, says Brooke MuellerMarch 3rd, 2011 - 2:10 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, March 03 (ANI): Brooke Mueller has alleged that her estranged husband, Charlie Sheen, threatened to kill her when she attempted to bring her kids back from the actor’s home last month.
Speaking to gossip website RadarOnline.com, the ‘Two and a Half men’ star had vowed to cause a “storm” after his soon to-be ex wife had their 23-month-old twins Bob and Max removed from his custody.
But Mueller has claimed that it’s not the first time. According to her, on February 23, while vacationing in the Bahamas, Sheen went off on another threat-laden tirade, spat on her feet, punched her in the arm and threatened to stick a pen knife, which he was holding at the time, in her eye, reports the Herald Sun.
She also claimed that Sheen took their nearly two-year-old sons Max and Bob from her home on February 26 without permission, which is how they came to be staying in Sheen’s home. When she attempted to retrieve them, she was again allegedly threatened - with death.
According to Mueller, Sheen said to her, “I will cut your head off, put it in a box and send it to your mum.” (ANI)
- Sheen forced to surrender kids' custody - Mar 03, 2011
- Charlie Sheen bails out jailed ex-wife - Dec 06, 2011
- Sheen 'claims he has pics to prove ex Mueller is a drug abuser' - Mar 04, 2011
- Charlie Sheen Files For Divorce From Brooke Mueller - Nov 03, 2010
- Mueller can't be drug dealer: Charlie Sheen - Dec 09, 2011
- Brooke Mueller wins restraining order against Charlie Sheen - Mar 02, 2011
- Brooke Mueller in rehab? - Apr 19, 2011
- Sheen claims he reached custody agreement with Brooke - Mar 04, 2011
- Charlie Sheen loses custody battle for twin sons - Apr 20, 2011
- Mueller splits from Sheen - Oct 19, 2011
- Sheen, Brooke agree on divorce settlement terms - Feb 11, 2011
- Sheen, Mueller reach agreement over kids' custody - Mar 11, 2011
- Charlie Sheen passes child custody drug test - Mar 23, 2011
- Brooke Mueller entered rehab over kids' custody? - Feb 18, 2010
- Charlie Sheen loses custody battle - Apr 20, 2011