Charlie Sheen planning to go to work despite show’s cancellationFebruary 26th, 2011 - 3:20 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 26 (ANI): Charlie Sheen is planning to show up for work despite CBS’ decision to pull the plug on ‘Two and a Half Men’ this season.
Sheen took to the airwaves to protest the network’s premature shutdown of the production, and called his CBS bosses ‘Nazis’, reports Fox News.
He even compared CBS’ efforts to enroll him in a formal drug and alcohol treatment program to the persecution of Jews in World War II.
“These people are a bunch of AA Nazis,” he said, a reference to Alcoholics Anonymous.
“If people want me to succeed they should find the most comfortable chair in the frickin house, sit in it and lean back…because it’s about to get really gnarly,” he added in an interview with Los Angeles radio station KLAC.
In the radio interview, Sheen recalled when Lorre, CBS head Les Moonves and other executives visited him at his Los Angeles home following his hospitalization after a reported coke-fueled binge with a bevy of porn stars.
“They said change your life and I did, in like an hour,” he said, flabbergasted that they did not welcome him back to the set.
He noted that given the success of “Two and a Half Men,” he should have been greeted with “frickin tiny sandwiches, massages and hand jobs.” (ANI)
- CBS boss 'wants to bring Charlie Sheen back on 'Two and a Half Men' - Mar 22, 2011
- 'Two and Half Men' production halted after Charlie Sheen assails creator - Feb 25, 2011
- 'Two and a Half Men' crew livid over Charlie Sheen - Feb 18, 2011
- Charlie Sheen thanks fans for support - Feb 04, 2011
- Charlie Sheen plans to sue sitcom makers - Mar 01, 2011
- 'Two and Half Men' reboot is in the pipeline - Apr 29, 2011
- Upset producer halts Charlie Sheen's TV show - Feb 25, 2011
- Sheen likens self to Errol Flynn, admits its time to 'put down his sword' - Feb 03, 2011
- CBS wants Charlie Sheen back - Mar 22, 2011
- Charlie Sheen files $100m lawsuit against Warner Bros - Mar 11, 2011
- Lowe to replace Sheen in 'Two And A Half Men'? - Mar 10, 2011
- Charlie Sheen sues Warner Bros for $100 mn - Mar 11, 2011
- Charlie Sheen sells his Beverly Hills home - Nov 16, 2011
- New season of 'Two and a Half men' starts - Sep 20, 2011
- Ashton Kutcher to join 'Two and a Half Men' - May 13, 2011
Tags: alcohol treatment program, alcoholics, bevy, binge, charlie sheen, drug and alcohol, drug and alcohol treatment, fox news, hand jobs, hospitalization, jews in world war ii, klac, les moonves, massages, persecution of jews, premature shutdown, radio interview, tiny sandwiches, two and a half men, world war ii