Charlie Sheen loses custody battle for twin sonsApril 20th, 2011 - 1:36 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 20 (ANI): Charlie Sheen has reportedly lost the custody battle of his two-year-old twin sons Bob and Max to estranged wife Brooke Mueller.
A Los Angeles judge ruled that the actor’s wife Mueller should maintain legal and physical custody of the twin boys, despite a rumoured drug relapse, reports the Daily Mail.
Mueller was all smiles as she left the Stanley Mosk Courthouse in Los Angeles, stopping to tell RadarOnline ‘no comment” when asked if she was happy with the decision.
The former ‘Two and a Half Men’ star had been seeking temporary custody of the boys following reports that Mueller had returned to rehab after a week of alleged substance abuse.
According to a source, while Mueller will undergo drug treatment at an undisclosed rehab facility, her mother Moira Fiore, will provide primary care for the boys. (ANI)
- Brooke Mueller in rehab? - Apr 19, 2011
- Charlie Sheen loses custody battle - Apr 20, 2011
- Charlie Sheen bails out jailed ex-wife - Dec 06, 2011
- Sheen, Mueller reach custody agreement - Jun 05, 2011
- Brooke Mueller wins restraining order against Charlie Sheen - Mar 02, 2011
- Mueller can't be drug dealer: Charlie Sheen - Dec 09, 2011
- Sheen celebrates birthday with Mueller, kids - Sep 05, 2011
- Brooke Mueller checks into sober living facility - Dec 05, 2010
- Charlie Sheen passes child custody drug test - Mar 23, 2011
- Charlie Sheen trying to reconcile with Brooke - Jan 18, 2011
- Sheen forced to surrender kids' custody - Mar 03, 2011
- Sheen, Brooke agree on divorce settlement terms - Feb 11, 2011
- Brooke Mueller geared up to move on from Charlie Sheen - Nov 05, 2010
- Sheen, Mueller reach agreement over kids' custody - Mar 11, 2011
- Mueller to get rehab treatment at home - Dec 13, 2011
Tags: brooke mueller, charlie sheen, custody battle, daily mail, drug relapse, london, moira fiore, physical custody, primary care, rehab facility, smiles, stanley mosk courthouse, substance abuse, temporary custody, twin boys, two and a half men, two and a half men star, wife brooke