Charlie Sheen fires literary agentMarch 25th, 2011 - 5:34 am ICT by IANS
London, March 25 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen reportedly parted ways with Peter McGuigan of Foundry Media Group after the agent failed to sell the star’s life story at a big enough price.
McGuigan recently approached publishers for the book but didn’t succeed in getting the $10 million offer which sheen was hoping for, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
According to the New York Post newspaper, the 45-year-old actor apparently called the single offer of $1 million “paltry” and not worthy of his “bitchin rock star from Mars” status.
Previously, it was said that the book was turned down by most publishing houses because of the star’s antics has made his life so public that there was nothing left to reveal. But McGuigan responded to the rumours by saying they are “very, very wrong”.
- Charlie Sheen 'never hired literary agent' - Mar 25, 2011
- Sheen spent money on prostitutes - Apr 05, 2011
- Sheen calls Richards a 'dog thief' - Mar 30, 2011
- 'Two and a Half Men' opens with record ratings - Sep 21, 2011
- Charlie Sheen holidays with ex-wife - Aug 23, 2011
- Sheen offers to pay 'Two and a Half Men' crew - Feb 10, 2011
- Sheen planning 'Two and a Half Men' funeral party - Aug 09, 2011
- Hudson looking for different kind of love - Mar 24, 2011
- Su Pollard to star in 'Strictly Come Dancing' Christmas show - Nov 23, 2011
- 'Two And a Half Men' may be re-launched sans Sheen - Apr 29, 2011
- Demi Lovato to donate $1 mn to Japan - Mar 20, 2011
- Sheen gives $30,000 cheque to porn star - Jan 30, 2011
- CBS wants Charlie Sheen back - Mar 22, 2011
- Sheen doesn't believe in rehab - Jun 27, 2012
- Winehouse making wedding plans? - Apr 05, 2011
Tags: 1 million, 10 million, antics, asian news, bitchin, charlie sheen, foundry, indo, kv, literary agent, london march, march 25, mcguigan, media group, new york post, news service, publishers, publishing houses, rock star, rumours