Charlie Sheen enjoying new inningsJuly 4th, 2012 - 5:15 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 4 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen says he is in a much better place with his new series “Anger Management”.
“This whole thing is like a return to innocence for me. I feel younger. I feel like I am finally involved with something that is nourishing and not debilitating, not draining,” contactmusic.com quoted Sheen as saying.
Sheen was sacked from the “Two-And-A-Half-Men” TV show last year for his erratic behaviour and drug abuse, “Anger Management” marks the 46-year-old’s new beginning.
“I have turned it around where I did not get fired, I got traded. I have learned to stick with what you know and don’t take your dirty laundry public. Out of respect, keep that s**t under wraps,” he said.
- I thought Kutcher was terrific: Sheen - Sep 27, 2011
- Sheen hopes Kutcher will make him proud - Sep 17, 2011
- Sheen doesn't believe in rehab - Jun 27, 2012
- Sheen invites Longoria for 'Anger Manegment' cameo - Aug 25, 2012
- Sheen disappointed with 'Two and a Half Men' - Oct 23, 2011
- Sheen to star in 'Anger Management' remake - Jul 08, 2011
- Charlie Sheen apologises to Kutcher - Feb 22, 2012
- Why was Sheen sacked from sitcom? - Jun 26, 2012
- Charlie Sheen set for TV comeback - Feb 23, 2012
- Sheen to return to 'Two And A Half Men'? - Apr 14, 2011
- I'm really starting to lose my mind, admits Charlie Sheen - Mar 10, 2011
- Sheen to play 'Charlie' again - Sep 09, 2011
- Eastwood persuaded Sheen for rehab - Jul 08, 2012
- Charlie Sheen continues media blitz, hosts spoof cookery show - Mar 11, 2011
- I see dead people: Charlie Sheen - Jul 11, 2012