Charlie Sheen dumped by ‘goddess’ Bree Olson via text messageApril 25th, 2011 - 1:36 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 25 (ANI): Charlie Sheen has revealed that Bree Olson, one of his goddess girlfriends, has dumped him via text message.
Sheen made the revelation during his live show in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, after being asked by an audience member how the goddesses were during a Question and Answer session.
The 45-year-old actor added that he received the news by text message.
Only last month porn star Olson, real name Rachel Oberlin, walked out on the former ‘Two And A Half Men’ star.
But in one of the shortest celebrity break-ups in history, she was back at Sober Valley Lodge - Sheen’s ironically self-titled Beverly Hills mansion - just eight hours later.
However, there was no explanation as to what caused the break up. (ANI)
- Sheen dumped by girlfriend Rachel Oberlin - Apr 26, 2011
- 'Goddess No.3' in Charlie Sheen's mansion - Mar 22, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's ex-goddess Bree Olson pleads guilty in DUI charge - Apr 27, 2011
- Just 8 hrs after breakup, Charlie Sheen's porn star lover returns - Mar 06, 2011
- Charlie Sheen dumped by girlfriend - Jun 28, 2011
- Charlie Sheen set to 'marry' both lovers! - Mar 06, 2011
- Charlie Sheen spotted with his 3 'goddesses' on tour - Apr 08, 2011
- Charlie Sheen plans to marry both girlfriends - Mar 07, 2011
- Charlie Sheen selling Beverly Hills mansion - May 27, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's Raunchy Pal Bree Olson Arrested For Alleged DUI - Feb 06, 2011
- Rachel Oberlin sentenced - May 06, 2011
- Charlie Sheen and his two girlfriends sleep together in the same bed - Mar 03, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's porn star pal arrested for drink driving - Feb 06, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's first tweet nets him 218,000 followers - Mar 02, 2011
- Bree Olson leaves Charlie Sheen's tour - Apr 19, 2011
Tags: answer session, audience member, beverly hills, break ups, bree olson, celebrity, charlie sheen, eight hours, fort lauderdale, girlfriends, goddess, goddesses, ironically, lauderdale florida, oberlin, question and answer, revelation, text message, two and a half men, ups