Charlie Sheen ‘claims ‘Two And A Half Men’ bosses cannot fire him’February 15th, 2011 - 6:48 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 15 (ANI): Charlie Sheen has reportedly claimed that ‘Two And A Half Men’ bosses cannot fire him from the show over his wild antics.
According to gossip site TMZ.com, the hit show’s producers Warner Bros. cannot fire him over improper conduct that reflects badly on the show because he does not have a morals clause in his contract.
“That’s my personal life. My contract protects me. They can’t fire me,” Sheen reportedly said.
The Hollywood bad boy repeatedly hits the headlines for his booze-fuelled benders with porn stars and hookers, reports the Daily Star. (ANI)
- Sheen settles lawsuit with Warner Bros - Sep 27, 2011
- Charlie Sheen to rejoin 'Two and a Half Men' end of February - Feb 03, 2011
- Is Lindsay Lohan worried about Charlie Sheen? - Jan 30, 2011
- Upset producer halts Charlie Sheen's TV show - Feb 25, 2011
- CBS wants Charlie Sheen back - Mar 22, 2011
- Rob Lowe or John Stamos may replace Sheen in 'Two and A Half Men' - Mar 09, 2011
- Sheen miffed at hotel trashing rumours - Jun 30, 2012
- 'Two And a Half Men' may be re-launched sans Sheen - Apr 29, 2011
- Sheen offers to pay 'Two and a Half Men' crew - Feb 10, 2011
- Sheen miffed with 'Two And a Half Men' boss - Apr 30, 2011
- 'Two And A Half Men' bosses slam Sheen for lies - Apr 15, 2011
- Charlie Sheen shopping $10m tell-all book? - Feb 27, 2011
- Charlie Sheen files $100m lawsuit against Warner Bros - Mar 11, 2011
- Sheen likens self to Errol Flynn, admits its time to 'put down his sword' - Feb 03, 2011
- 'Two and Half Men' production halted after Charlie Sheen assails creator - Feb 25, 2011
Tags: antics, bad boy, benders, booze, charlie sheen, daily star, gossip, headlines, hollywood, improper conduct, london feb, morals, personal life, porn stars, producers, two and a half men, warner bros