Charlie Sheen ‘boasted of his fame as he scoured the net for escorts’January 19th, 2011 - 5:51 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 19 (ANI): Charlie Sheen apparently used his celebrity status to pickup a professional female companion during his recent Las Vegas bender.
Sheen apparently sent an email to a woman after surfing escort site Cityvibe, reports the Sun.
“Ginger… U are fabulous! I’m an A-list actor that you mite like to meet… Ure fone is dead and out of service…” the message, timed at 8.37am last Monday read.
The note, sent from his AOL account, was signed with the initials of the ‘Two and a Half Men’ star.
It was reported earlier that Sheen took three blue movie stars to his Vegas hotel room during a porn convention in the city. (ANI)
- Charlie Sheen's wild weekend in Las Vegas - Jan 12, 2011
- Is Lindsay Lohan worried about Charlie Sheen? - Jan 30, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's porn star pal arrested for drink driving - Feb 06, 2011
- Porn star Bree Olson says Charlie Sheen is 'interested' in her - Jan 17, 2011
- Charlie Sheen’s Latest Porn Flame Goes Wild Again - Jan 28, 2011
- Porn Star Christina Walsh Found With Charlie Sheen In Hotel Room - Oct 28, 2010
- Charlie Sheen 'claims 'Two And A Half Men' bosses cannot fire him' - Feb 15, 2011
- Sheen spent money on prostitutes - Apr 05, 2011
- Charlie Sheen checks into rehab - Jan 29, 2011
- Charlie Sheen not to be prosecuted over escort's hotel assault claims - Dec 16, 2010
- Sheen's porn star 'date' starred in erotic spoof about the actor dying - Nov 03, 2010
- Charlie Sheen Caught With A Mystery Girl In A Hotel - Oct 29, 2010
- Charlie Sheen booed off stage in Detroit - Apr 03, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's porn star pal texts him: 'I'm pregnant' - Feb 14, 2011
- TV executives fear Charlie Sheen will 'end up dead' - Jan 28, 2011
Tags: aol account, bender, celebrity status, charlie sheen, cityvibe, email, fame, female companion, fone, ginger, hotel room, initials, jan 19, last monday, london jan, mite, movie stars, porn convention, two and a half men, vegas hotel