Charlie Sheen baffled by people’s obsession with his troublesFebruary 4th, 2011 - 5:47 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 04 (ANI): Charlie Sheen, who is currently in rehab, has said that there are far more important issues in the world than his headline-grabbing antics.
The ‘Two And A Half Men’ star released a short statement, thanking fans and colleagues for their support while he seeks help, and he has now spoken out to silence gossip about his troubles.
In a text interview with E! Online, Sheen was asked about a report suggesting his famous father Martin wants to seek a conservatorship order to take control of his affairs - and the actor vehemently denied the story, reports the Daily Express.
He writes, “All c**p… Believe nothing. I will never speak about any of this as long as I’m alive. You’re all gonna have to keep towing the same redundant line, guessing wrong.”
And Sheen is adamant his story is not as important as coverage of the mass protests in Egypt, where violence has broken out as citizens demonstrate against the country’s leaders.
He adds, “BTW (by the way), two wars are in an endless state of sorrow. Egypt about burned to the ground, and all you people care about is my bulls**t… (It’s) pathetic… Shame shame shame.” (ANI)
- Charlie Sheen demands $3m per episode to return to TV show - Mar 01, 2011
- Baldwin concerned about friend Sheen - Apr 06, 2011
- 'Two & a Half Men' star Charlie released from hospital, according to Stan Rosenfield - Jan 28, 2011
- Sheen should beg for 'Two And A Half Men' return: Baldwin - Mar 14, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Conservatorship Battle Starts - Oct 01, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne owes over $30,000 in taxes - Mar 28, 2011
- Eva Longoria 'has no plans to film reality show' - Dec 31, 2010
- Is Lindsay Lohan worried about Charlie Sheen? - Jan 30, 2011
- Michael J. Fox wants Charlie Sheen back on 'Two and a Half Men' - Apr 11, 2011
- Chris Brown to sue rapper Raz B? - May 30, 2012
- Charlie Sheen 'claims 'Two And A Half Men' bosses cannot fire him' - Feb 15, 2011
- Now Owen Wilson a victim of death hoax - Dec 31, 2010
- Charlie Sheen's family 'discussing gaining conservatorship of him' - Feb 02, 2011
- Now Ashoke Pandit to make film on Kashmiri widows - Aug 17, 2011
- Charlie Sheen sentenced to rehab after pleading guilty to assaulting wife - Aug 03, 2010
Tags: antics, bulls, charlie sheen, citizens, colleagues, conservatorship, daily express, e online, egypt, gossip, london feb, mass protests, obsession, shame shame shame, sorrow, text interview, two and a half men, two and a half men star, violence