Charlie Sheen apologises to KutcherFebruary 22nd, 2012 - 4:17 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 22 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen has written an open letter to Ashton Kutcher apologising for his recent criticism of the actor, and admitted that his comments were “disrespectful”.
The 46-year-old recently made headlines when he voiced his opinion about his “Two and a Half Men” replacement.
“I’m tired of pretending the show doesn’t suck… I’m tired of pretending Ashton doesn’t suck. It’s nothing personal… I just feel bad for him… He’s saddled with such bad writing,” Sheen said.
Sheen has now issued an apology to Kutcher, but says he stands by his criticism of the show, reports tmz.com.
“Dear Ashton, My bad. I was disrespectful to a man doing his best. I got excited and I threw you into the crossfire, but the rest of my statement I stand behind. You however, deserve better. Safety in your travels good sir,” he said.
Sheen was fired from the show in March last year after months of erratic behaviour and Kutcher was subsequently hired to take over.
- Sheen hopes Kutcher will make him proud - Sep 17, 2011
- Charlie Sheen to be killed off in TV series - Jun 28, 2011
- Sheen disappointed with 'Two and a Half Men' - Oct 23, 2011
- I thought Kutcher was terrific: Sheen - Sep 27, 2011
- Sheen miffed with 'Two And a Half Men' boss - Apr 30, 2011
- Charlie Sheen set for TV comeback - Feb 23, 2012
- 'Two and a Half Men' opens with record ratings - Sep 21, 2011
- Sheen settles lawsuit with Warner Bros - Sep 27, 2011
- Charlie Sheen took up Twitter for cash - Mar 04, 2011
- Charlie Sheen injures elbow - Aug 16, 2011
- Sheen planning 'Two and a Half Men' funeral party - Aug 09, 2011
- Ashton Kutcher escapes unhurt in car crash - Jul 17, 2010
- Charlie Sheen is set to perform in Haiti - Mar 22, 2011
- Charlie Sheen continues media blitz, hosts spoof cookery show - Mar 11, 2011
- Kutcher eyes 'Two And A Half Men' return - Jan 12, 2012