Charlie Sheen admits that he was ‘In Total Denial’ about the show ‘Two and a Half Men’June 7th, 2012 - 6:41 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, June 7 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The former Two and a Half Men actor has recently admitted that he was in total denial after his fallout with the show.
Charlie claims that difficulties in his professional career combined with a number of personal problems, which included troubled relationships, affected him in such a way that he was longer able to face reality adequately.
The actor, who was the highest paid actor on TV in 2010, was fired from his role as Charlie Harper in Two and a Half Men by Warner Bros and the CBS network last year.
He now has a new show named “Anger Management”. Charlie also claimed that he seriously takes feet shape and toe length into account when looking for potential new lovers.
Carlos Irwin Estevez, better known as Charlie Sheen, is the youngest son of the actor Martin Sheen. He rose to fame after portraying Chris Taylor in the Vietnam War film Platoon (1986),
His personal life has also received worldwide media attention, after reports about alcohol and drug abuse. He has also received accusation of aggressive behavior towards his romantic partners in the past.
- Sheen settles lawsuit with Warner Bros - Sep 27, 2011
- New season of 'Two and a Half men' starts - Sep 20, 2011
- Charlie Sheen files $100m lawsuit against Warner Bros - Mar 11, 2011
- Charlie Sheen plans to sue sitcom makers - Mar 01, 2011
- 'Two and Half Men' reboot is in the pipeline - Apr 29, 2011
- Sheen offers to pay 'Two and a Half Men' crew - Feb 10, 2011
- Charlie Sheen officially fired from 'Two And A Half Men' - Mar 08, 2011
- Rob Lowe or John Stamos may replace Sheen in 'Two and A Half Men' - Mar 09, 2011
- Charlie Sheen gets 74,040 applications for social media internship - Mar 10, 2011
- CBS boss 'wants to bring Charlie Sheen back on 'Two and a Half Men' - Mar 22, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's Uncle Takes Advantage Of Nephew's Rehab - Jan 30, 2011
- Sheen's rehab stint could cost 'Two and A Half Men' makers $250m - Feb 01, 2011
- 'Two and Half Men' production halted after Charlie Sheen assails creator - Feb 25, 2011
- Teaser of 'Roast of Charlie Sheen' released - Aug 24, 2011
- Charlie Sheen thanks fans for support - Feb 04, 2011
Tags: actor martin sheen, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anger management, cbs network, charlie harper, charlie sheen, chris taylor, film platoon, highest paid actor, martin sheen, personal problems, professional career, romantic partners, troubled relationships, two and a half men, vietnam war, vietnam war film, worldwide media attention, youngest son