Celine Dion was expecting tripletsOctober 30th, 2010 - 8:03 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 30 (IANS) Singer Celine Dion has revealed she was initially expecting triplets, but lost one of the babies at the beginning of her pregnancy.
The singer and her husband Rene Angelil welcomed twin boys, Nelson and Eddy, at a hospital in Florida Oct 23 after months of in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) treatments.
The 42-year-old star revealed that she was initially pregnant with three babies, reports contactmusic.com.
But just five days after doctors told her the happy news, the third baby’s heart stopped beating.
“He chose to let go to give space to his brothers to grow,” she said.
- Celine Dion says she was originally carrying triplets - Oct 30, 2010
- Celine Dion inspired by Mandela for baby name - Oct 30, 2010
- Celine Dion Grarces Magazine Cover Showing Her Baby Bump - Sep 07, 2010
- Celine Dion Expecting Twins At 42 - Jun 05, 2010
- Celine Dion Gives Birth To Twin Boys - Oct 25, 2010
- Celine Dion And Rene Angelil Welcome Twins - Oct 25, 2010
- Celine Dion is pregnant with twin boys - Jul 10, 2010
- Dion hospitalised to avoid premature delivery - Oct 19, 2010
- Celine Dion 'expecting twin boys' - Jul 10, 2010
- Pregnant Celion Dion hospitalized to avoid premature delivery - Oct 19, 2010
- Dion's house on sale, asking price $29.5 mn - May 18, 2012
- Celine Dion says she is pregnant with twin boys - Jul 10, 2010
- Celine Dion wanted baby girl - Oct 28, 2010
- Dion underwent emotional turmoil after twins birth - Jan 08, 2011
- Finally, Celine Dion names her twins Eddy and Nelson - Oct 29, 2010