Celine Dion wanted baby girlOctober 28th, 2010 - 1:39 pm ICT by IANS
Toronto, Oct 28 (IANS) Singer Celine Dion says she dreamt of having a baby girl after learning she was pregnant with twins. But now she is “truly happy” to add two more boys to her family.
The singer, who conceived after undergoing months of in-vitro fertilization treatments, wanted to give her nine-year-old son Rene-Charles a little sister, reports torontosun.com. Dion and her husband Rene Angelil welcomed their baby boys Saturday.
“Honestly, if I had a choice, certainly I’d have liked to have a girl. But the day I learned that I was expecting two boys, I wasn’t disappointed. It was a day of tremendous joy. I’m truly happy. Everything went well and the babies are in good health. That’s all that counts,” she said.
- Celine Dion dreamed of having a little girl - Oct 29, 2010
- Celine Dion 'expecting twin boys' - Jul 10, 2010
- Celine Dion says she is pregnant with twin boys - Jul 10, 2010
- Celine Dion Grarces Magazine Cover Showing Her Baby Bump - Sep 07, 2010
- Celine Dion is pregnant with twin boys - Jul 10, 2010
- Celine Dion And Rene Angelil Welcome Twins - Oct 25, 2010
- Celine Dion Expecting Twins At 42 - Jun 05, 2010
- We were in tears after twins' birth: Dion's husband - Oct 27, 2010
- Celine Dion Gives Birth To Twin Boys - Oct 25, 2010
- Canadian Pop Diva Celine Dion Hospitalized As Pregnancy Precaution - Oct 19, 2010
- Singer Celine Dion is pregnant with twins - May 31, 2010
- Celine Dion not pregnant? - Nov 11, 2009
- Pregnant Celion Dion hospitalized to avoid premature delivery - Oct 19, 2010
- Celine Dion expecting twins - May 31, 2010
- Celine Dion baptises her twin sons - Mar 09, 2011