Celine Dion owns 3,000 pairs of shoesDecember 16th, 2011 - 10:35 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 16 (IANS) Singer Celine Dion says that she is a shoe addict and owns “about 3,000″ pairs of different footwear.
The 43-year-old admits she can’t resist adding more pairs to her footwear range when she goes out shopping.
“If you have, let’s say, 600 pairs of shoes, you’re considered a freak? I have about 3,000 pairs. Look, some people do drugs, and I buy shoes,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Dion as saying.
- Celine Dion owns 3,000 pairs of shoes - Dec 16, 2011
- Berry keeps shoes for daughter - Apr 21, 2012
- Joe Jonas has shoe fetish - Jul 28, 2011
- I always live in fear: Taylor Swift - Jan 18, 2012
- Shoe designing, Denise Richards' new love - Dec 01, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian colour coordinates shoe collection - Apr 16, 2011
- Nicole Richie obsessed with blazers - Jan 17, 2012
- Dion to launch another fragrance - Jul 24, 2011
- Dion blames showbiz drug culture for Houston's death - Mar 05, 2012
- Denise Richards designs shoes for charity - Dec 30, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan creating 'timeless' shoes - Jan 14, 2011
- Nicola Roberts wants own shoe range - Jun 26, 2011
- Cole looks at man's shoes before dating - Jul 06, 2012
- Almost every woman has 11 pairs of shoes she'll never wear - May 02, 2011
- Scherzinger bargains for groceries - Mar 20, 2011