Celine Dion ‘couldn’t see the difference’ between her twin babiesDecember 10th, 2010 - 5:43 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 10 (ANI): Celine Dion has confessed that though her twin babies were not identical she struggled to differentiate between them.
The singer gave birth to little Nelson and Eddy at a hospital in Florida in October (10) after a long struggle to conceive with her husband Rene Angelil.
The twins are not identical but Dion found she had to use difference-coloured hats to help distinguish them, and she lost track when the garments got mixed up.
“They’re not identical at all. When they were born, they were actually separate, but in their two little homes,” the Daily Star quoted her as telling Larry King.
“But I couldn’t see the difference. I was like, ‘Oh, my gosh, and we don’t even have names. I’m going to say Baby A, Baby B for how long?’ I was like confused, ‘Who’s Baby A?’ This is where we mixed the hats. ‘Oh, my God, Baby A is now Baby B, and B is A’. We were all confused,” she added. (ANI)
- Celine Dion confused with twin sons as she struggles to tell them apart - Dec 10, 2010
- Dion underwent emotional turmoil after twins birth - Jan 08, 2011
- Finally, Celine Dion names her twins Eddy and Nelson - Oct 29, 2010
- Celine Dion's twins baptized - Mar 08, 2011
- Celine Dion inspired by Mandela for baby name - Oct 30, 2010
- Dion's twins already showing personality traits - Nov 02, 2010
- Celine Dion says she was originally carrying triplets - Oct 30, 2010
- Celine Dion baptises her twin sons - Mar 09, 2011
- Dion's house on sale, asking price $29.5 mn - May 18, 2012
- Celine Dion owns 3,000 pairs of shoes - Dec 16, 2011
- Celine Dion was expecting triplets - Oct 30, 2010
- We were in tears after twins' birth: Dion's husband - Oct 27, 2010
- Celine Dion wanted baby girl - Oct 28, 2010
- Celine Dion Gives Birth To Twin Boys - Oct 25, 2010
- Celine Dion 'expecting twin boys' - Jul 10, 2010