Celine Dion confused with twin sons as she struggles to tell them apartDecember 10th, 2010 - 6:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 10 (ANI): Singer Celine Dion has revealed that she became very confused with her baby twins and struggled to tell them apart.
Dion, 42, gave birth to little Nelson and Eddy at a hospital in Florida in October this year after a long struggle to conceive with her husband Rene Angelil.
The twins are not identical but Dion found she had to use difference-coloured hats to help distinguish them, and she lost track when the garments got mixed up.
“They’re not identical at all. When they were born, they were actually separate, but in their two little homes,” the Daily Star quoted her as telling Larry King.
“But I couldn’t see the difference. I was like, ‘Oh, my gosh, and we don’t even have names. I’m going to say Baby A, Baby B for how long?’
“I was like confused, ‘Who’s Baby A?’ This is where we mixed the hats. ‘Oh, my God, Baby A is now Baby B, and B is A’. We were all confused,” she added. (ANI)
- Celine Dion 'couldn't see the difference' between her twin babies - Dec 10, 2010
- Dion underwent emotional turmoil after twins birth - Jan 08, 2011
- Celine Dion says she was originally carrying triplets - Oct 30, 2010
- Celine Dion baptises her twin sons - Mar 09, 2011
- Celine Dion inspired by Mandela for baby name - Oct 30, 2010
- Finally, Celine Dion names her twins Eddy and Nelson - Oct 29, 2010
- We were in tears after twins' birth: Dion's husband - Oct 27, 2010
- Dion's twins already showing personality traits - Nov 02, 2010
- Celine Dion wanted baby girl - Oct 28, 2010
- Celine Dion's twins baptized - Mar 08, 2011
- Dion's house on sale, asking price $29.5 mn - May 18, 2012
- Celine Dion owns 3,000 pairs of shoes - Dec 16, 2011
- Celine Dion Expecting Twins At 42 - Jun 05, 2010
- Celine Dion was expecting triplets - Oct 30, 2010
- Celine Dion 'expecting twin boys' - Jul 10, 2010