Celebs condole Whitney Houston’s deathFebruary 12th, 2012 - 5:33 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 12 (IANS) From Bollywood celebs like Akshay Kumar and Sunidhi Chauhan to international stars Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga have shared their grief and sorrow at the death of pop star Whitney Houston, one of the world’s best-selling and highly-awarded music artists.
Houston died Saturday noon in a hotel in Beverly Hills. She was 48. People took to Twitter to express their sorrow on the loss of a legend:
Singer Sunidhi Chauhan: Can’t believe Whitney Houston is gone.. Shattered! The loss of one of the greatest voices of all time!!
Akshay Kumar: R.I.P. Whitney Houston. I will always love you.
Sonu Niigaam: One of my biggest inspirations in diversifying from what I knew as a musician, to what I was destined to become, has left without meeting me. The world will never be the same without her. Whitney Houston, Rest in Peace!
Kim Kardashian: Whitney Houston, GBNF, the loss of a legend.
Justin Bieber: R.I.P Whitney Houston. My prayers go out to her family and friends. We will always love you. Remember that you are a true legend which the world has lost.
Lady Gaga: You may be gone, but you will never be forgotten. Your music will live on & will keep inspiring our future generation. This’s maybe a sign to people who struggling with drug addiction. Hopefully it’d NOT take the life of another talent. Her voice that transcends all genres. A voice was a gift from Heaven & now it’s been taken back to where it came from.
Miley Cyrus: Big inspiration and great voice.
- Whitney Houston: Another star falls (Roundup) - Feb 12, 2012
- Lady Gaga thanks Whitney Houston for inspiring 'Born This Way' - Feb 14, 2011
- Billboard honours Beyonce with top-notch award - May 23, 2011
- Bollywood remembers 'immortal' Mehdi Hassan - Jun 13, 2012
- 21 music artists come together for new 'Vande Mataram' - Jan 25, 2012
- Bieber, Gaga become copyright victim - Aug 31, 2011
- Piggy Chops remembers Whitney Houston (Movie Snippets) - Feb 16, 2012
- Jagjit Singh brought soul to film songs, says Bollywood - Oct 10, 2011
- Prasoon Joshi's 'Uff' tribute to Shammi Kapoor - May 27, 2012
- Galaxy of stars pay tearful tribute to Houston - Feb 19, 2012
- SRK finds inspiration in Lady Gaga - Aug 31, 2011
- Mona Kapoor passes away, B-town mourns - Mar 25, 2012
- Lady Gaga Says Madonna Loves 'Born This Way' - Feb 16, 2011
- Who Is Your Favorite- Lady Gaga Or Justin Bieber? - Nov 12, 2010
- Over 20 mn hits for 'Kolaveri Di', still a long way to go - Dec 12, 2011
Tags: akshay kumar, beverly hills, celebs, condole, drug addiction, future generation, gift from heaven, grief and sorrow, inspirations, international stars, justin bieber, kim kardashian, lady gaga, miley cyrus, music artists, New Delhi, pop star, rest in peace, true legend, whitney houston