Cause of Sage Stallone’s death still unknownJuly 16th, 2012 - 4:50 pm ICT by IANS
New York, July 16 (IANS) The reason behind Sage Stallone’s death has not been determined yet, say officials.
Sage, 36, was found dead Friday in his Hollywood home. According to reports, he died of prescription drug overdose. However, officials said they need two months to find out the cause of death.
The autopsy, which was completed Sunday, still requires the findings of toxicology tests, said the coroner’s spokesman. This normally takes six weeks, people.com quoted a spokesman for the Los Angeles County Coroner as saying.
Sage, who acted with his father in 1990’s “Rocky V” and 1996’s “Daylight”, was reportedly set to marry his girlfriend in Las Vegas this weekend.
- Sylvester Stallone's son found dead - Jul 14, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone hires private investigator - Jul 19, 2012
- Sage Stallone died of heart attack - Aug 31, 2012
- Sage did not commit suicide, says friend - Jul 21, 2012
- Alexander Jentzsch's death is a mystery - Jul 10, 2012
- Sage's death may have drug link? - Jul 20, 2012
- Did Houston mix prescription drugs with alcohol? - Feb 13, 2012
- Stallone's son planned to marry before death - Jul 16, 2012
- No foul play in death of Brittany's husband, say cops - May 25, 2010
- Sylvester Stallone leads mourners at Sage's funeral - Jul 23, 2012
- Drug overdose common way to die in showbiz: Siddharth (Movie Snippets) - Jul 15, 2012
- Whitney Houston died of accidental drowning - Mar 23, 2012
- Sage Stallone was dead for several days - Jul 15, 2012
- Los Angeles County Coroner's Office: Corey Haim died of pneumonia - May 05, 2010
- Coroner States Simon Monjack Died of Pneumonia Just Like Brittany Murphy - Jul 23, 2010