Catwoman role makes Hathaway nauseousJune 1st, 2012 - 3:04 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 1 (IANS) Actress Anne Hathaway says the pressure of playing Catwoman made her feel sick.
The 29-year-old plays the feline femme fatale in “The Dark Knight Rises” and is the first female villain in Christopher Nolan’s “Batman” trilogy.
“I didn’t realise I was the first - and I feel a little nauseous. That’s a lot of pressure,” contactmusic.com quoted Hathaway as saying.
“I’d always thought I was pretty healthy and I always thought I had worked hard in the gym. It turns out that what I thought was hard, in Catwoman’s world is actually light to moderate,” she added.
- Anne Hathaway to play Catwoman in 'Dark Knight Rises' - Jan 20, 2011
- Hathaway spent all time in gym for Catwoman - Apr 14, 2012
- Hathaway to star in 'The Dark Knight Rises' - Jan 20, 2011
- 'The Dark Knight Rises' biggest story I've told: Christopher Nolan (Interview) - Jul 11, 2012
- Anne Hathaway Bags The Role Of Catwoman In The Dark Knight Rises - Jan 20, 2011
- Anne Hathaway: The New Catwoman In Batman Series - Jan 27, 2011
- Hathaway incredible in 'Dark Knight Rises': Nolan - Jul 11, 2012
- 'Dark Knight Rises' Batwing crashes during filming - Aug 15, 2011
- 'The Dark Knight Rises' To Present Anne Hathaway In New Avatar! - Jan 23, 2011
- Anne Hathaway From Tiara To Catsuit In 'The Dark Knight Rises' - Jan 20, 2011
- Hathaway survives on hummus, radishes - Jun 20, 2012
- Knightley, Portman, Hathaway battling it out to join new Batman cast - Nov 12, 2010
- No new Urdu, Punjabi films, Pakistanis flock to watch Batman - Aug 20, 2012
- Cher won't be Catwoman in next 'Batman' - Jun 17, 2010
- 'The Dark Knight Rises' - dark, knightly and rises to expectations (IANS Movie Review) - Jul 20, 2012