Cattrall reprised Sex and the City role ‘only for the money’November 14th, 2007 - 10:14 am ICT by admin
The actress admits that she accepted the offer in order to have a secure future.
“It’s nice to step into Samantha’s skin again, but I’m only doing the film for the money. Samantha is very dear to me and I have such a wonderful time playing her, but I can’t say more for the experience than wanting financial security,” Contactmusic quoted Cattrall, as saying.
She also revealed that her stand on money caused some of her co-stars to say negative things about her.
“We did it, and we did it well. But it was always about the money. When I made a stand about not being in the movie because I thought the money was terrible, there was a backlash of very negative things from some of my co-stars. The role is very much a double-edged sword,” she added. (ANI)
- Kim Cattrall says at 54 she feels 'marginalized' by 'Hollywood Machine' - Apr 09, 2011
- Kim Cattrall now wants 'Sex and the City 3' - Sep 01, 2010
- I have no desire to look younger: Cattrall - Jul 15, 2011
- Kim Cattrall feels marginalised as actress - Jul 16, 2011
- Kim Cattrall loved gaining wieght - Jan 29, 2011
- Kim Cattrall turned down 'Sex And The City' role thrice - Oct 10, 2010
- 'I'm not size zero like Sarah and Kristin', says Kim Cattrall - Sep 02, 2010
- Kim Cattrall doesn't like posing with fans - Oct 12, 2010
- Kim Cattrall too huge for designer clothes - Sep 03, 2010
- Johansson loves the 'Black Widow' - Mar 20, 2012
- Kim Cattrall Isn't Like Samantha Jones - May 11, 2010
- No more stripping clothes, says Kim Cattrall - May 30, 2010
- 'Sex And The City' role has made dating 'difficult': Kim Cattrall - Apr 09, 2011
- Success Have Not Changed Samantha - Oct 12, 2010
- Amrapali is now part of me: Actor Yash Sinha - Aug 06, 2012