Cattrall finds dating ’scary but exciting’May 20th, 2011 - 8:28 am ICT by IANS
London, May 20 (IANS) “Sex And The City” actress Kim Cattrall finds dating “scary but exciting” and it makes her feel like she is 14 again.
“It’s pretty good. I’m dating, getting out there. It’s scary but also it’s exciting. It’s both of those things. It’s a tight rope, you know? It’s feeling like you’re 14 again, which you kind of like when you’re 54,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Cattrall as saying.
The 54-year-old split from long-time partner Alan Wyse in 2009, and her single status has given her a new lease of life.
- Kim Cattrall is happy with single status - Jan 29, 2011
- US cruel to ageing women: Cattrall - Jul 05, 2011
- Sex And The City's Kim Cattrall too insecure to pick up a man - Jan 04, 2010
- Kim Cattrall's healthy advice to women: Ditch your undies! - May 14, 2010
- Kim Cattrall blames busy schedule for break-up - Feb 02, 2010
- Friendship makes our relationship strong: Kim - Jul 23, 2012
- Kim Cattrall feels marginalised as actress - Jul 16, 2011
- Kim Cattrall hopes to get married again - Jul 07, 2011
- Similarities are important: Kim Kardashian - Aug 14, 2012
- Kim gets supports from sisters - Nov 01, 2011
- Don't attack Kardashian, says Olivia - Nov 18, 2011
- Biel in no hurry to marry - Aug 01, 2012
- My heart's broken, says Hilton's mother - Jun 28, 2011
- Gomez likes baking - Nov 20, 2011
- I'm hopeless at picking men, says Kim Cattrall - May 30, 2010