Catherine Zeta-Jones strips, romps with younger man in The ReboundOctober 23rd, 2009 - 11:30 am ICT by ANI
London, Oct 23 (ANI): Catherine Zeta-Jones has stripped down to her bra and hopped into bed with a hunk nine years her junior - for a new film.
The Welsh actress and co-star Justin Bartha have been paired opposite each other in The Rebound, reports The Sun.
The new flick follows a 25-year-old bloke who starts dating a mum-of-two after she hires him as a babysitter.
In the romantic comedy, Zeta-Jones plays newly-single mother Sandy, who moves with her two children Frank Jr. and Sadie to New York to start a new life after finding out her husband is having an affair.
As a string of disastrous dates with men her own age, Sandy finds herself attracted to Aram, her children’s 25-year-old babysitter, played by The Hangover star Bartha.
The film is written and directed by Bart Freundlich. (ANI)
- In US, Zeta-Jones misses family - Jun 17, 2012
- Catherine Zeta-Jones to play Cleopatra - Jun 18, 2012
- Zeta-Jones not pregnant - Jan 26, 2012
- Zeta-Jones sings at school fundraiser - Apr 24, 2012
- 'Helen Mirren has filthy sense of humour' - Jul 17, 2010
- Zeta-Jones 'had a good cry' when she heard Douglas' tumour had gone - Jan 12, 2011
- Catherine Zeta-Jones quits smoking - Aug 07, 2011
- Zeta-Jones 'hopes to remove stigma from depression' - Apr 21, 2011
- It was scary becoming a mother, says Catherine Zeta Jones - Aug 03, 2010
- Gerard Butler to romance Biel, Zeta-Jones and Thurman in new flick - Apr 07, 2011
- Zeta-Jones lucky with Hollywood actors - Jul 25, 2010
- Stress triggers Catherine Zeta-Jones's bipolar disorder - Apr 16, 2011
- Zeta-Jones conferred with CBE - Feb 24, 2011
- British stiff upper lip caused Catherine Zeta-Jones' break down: Michael Douglas - Apr 27, 2011
- Michael Douglas proud of Catherine - Apr 22, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,