Catherine Zeta Jones doesn’t think that she is beautifulMay 15th, 2010 - 6:09 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
May 15, 2010 (Sampurn Wire):Actress Catherine Zeta Jones, who is frequently voted as one of the world’s most beautiful women said that she doesn’t think of herself as beautiful. She added that she is not aesthetically beautiful and that she keeps bothering her husband, Michael Douglas, with questions like whether she looks fat in a dress or if any spot on her face is visible.
Jones who won an Academy Award for best supporting actor for her role in Chicago said that she had a broken nose and a tracheotomy as a kid and had insecurities regarding her looks while growing up.
Jones who married actor Michael Douglas in November 2000 said that she loves him like crazy. Interestingly both of them share same birthday dates making Douglas exactly twenty five years older to her. She said that neither of them cared that Douglas was 65, as they consider the age difference kind of incredible. The couple have two children Dylan, nine and Carys, seven.
Jones began her career at the age of12, in a production of Annie at the Swansea Grand Theatre and appeared in the West End before moving into television and film. Her breakthrough role came in 1996 when she played evil aviatrix Sala in the action film, The Phantom, based on the comic by Lee Falk. She later went on acting in other successful films like The Mask of Zorro, Ocean’s Twelve and Entrapment.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones' daughter,6, to make stage debut - Dec 11, 2009
- Zeta-Jones not pregnant - Jan 26, 2012
- Zeta-Jones conferred with CBE - Feb 24, 2011
- Zeta-Jones' kids like cheap holidays - Jun 15, 2012
- Douglas' kids unaware about Zeta-Jones bipolar struggle - May 11, 2011
- Zeta-Jones 'hopes to remove stigma from depression' - Apr 21, 2011
- For Jones, Douglas is the man - Feb 13, 2011
- It was scary becoming a mother, says Catherine Zeta Jones - Aug 03, 2010
- Douglas, Zeta-Jones holidaying in Turkey - Jul 06, 2011
- Michael Douglas gets puppy for Catherine Zeta-Jones - Feb 04, 2010
- Zeta-Jones 'had a good cry' when she heard Douglas' tumour had gone - Jan 12, 2011
- Douglas used wheelchair during theme park visit - Dec 05, 2010
- Douglas, Zeta-Jones to renew wedding vows - Sep 16, 2010
- Catherine Zeta Zones let goes off a golden opportunity - Oct 07, 2010
- Zeta-Jones lucky with Hollywood actors - Jul 25, 2010
Tags: academy award, action film, actor michael douglas, beautiful women, best supporting actor, birthday dates, breakthrough role, broken nose, carys, catherine zeta jones, entrapment, mask of zorro, michael douglas, ocean s twelve, phantom, swansea grand theatre, tracheotomy, twenty five years, west end, zorro