Catherine is perfect, says Mischa BartonAugust 27th, 2012 - 7:33 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 27 (IANS) Actress Mischa Barton says she likes Duchess of Cambridge Catherine’s sense of styling, and described her as perfect.
The 26-year-old actress, who has her own range of handbags, does not wish to change anything in Catherine, also known as Kate Middleton before her marriage to Prince William, reports contactmusic.com.
“I think she’s perfect. I like her style. She always looks put together, cute and pretty. I definitely wouldn’t change her,” Barton said.
Known for being part of movies like “Notting Hill” and “The Sixth Sense”, Barton said she enjoyed watching Catherine cheer teams in the Olympics and that she is a great role model.
“I think she’s a much more positive role model than most we see in ads and magazines. During the Olympics, it’s given people so many more positive role models and she’s been one of the existing ones we look up to who’s positive and healthy and cool,” she said.
- Middleton beats Timberlake as Hat Person of the Year - Jan 28, 2012
- Madonna fan of Middleton's style - Dec 07, 2011
- Britney needs a makeover: Whitney Port - Jul 02, 2012
- West wants Kardashian to emulate Middleton - Sep 21, 2012
- Hilfiger wants to dress Princess Catherine - May 11, 2011
- William wants Kate to be called 'princess' - May 01, 2011
- Victoria Beckham wants daughter to grow like princess - Jul 14, 2011
- West prefers Kim's natural look - May 23, 2012
- Kate Middleton's teeth deliberately unaligned - Nov 27, 2011
- Pippa Middleton offered $5 mn for adult film - May 09, 2011
- Madonna eyes film project inspired by royal couple - Jan 15, 2012
- Kate Middleton pregnant? - Sep 06, 2012
- Usher wants Pippa to be face of his lingerie line - Jun 24, 2011
- Kate Middleton at risk of anorexia: Italian expert - Jul 05, 2011
- Designing Kate's wedding dress was an honour: Sarah Burton - Apr 30, 2011
Tags: actress, cambridge, cheer teams, duchess, handbags, kate middleton, magazines, marriage, mischa barton, notting hill, olympics, positive role model, positive role models, prince william, sixth sense