Cate Blanchett would love to remarryDecember 13th, 2008 - 4:02 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, December 13 (ANI): Cate Blanchett has revealed that she would love to don the wedding gown one more time because she regrets having no pictures of the special day.
The Academy Award-winning Australian actress had tied the knot with playwright hubby Andrew Upton in 1997 and is a proud mother of three children.
An Ideal Husband star said that she would be keen on recapturing the moments of D-day since she had no photographs to revisit her memories.
“The only moment of my life I would possibly recapture is getting remarried again because we didn”t take any photographs, the Daily Telegraph quoted her as saying.
We didn”t have any money at the time and we couldn”t afford a photographer,” she added. (ANI)
- Blanchett takes kids to work - Jul 28, 2012
- Blanchett welcomes criticism from husband - May 18, 2010
- Cate Blanchett and hubby put environmental conservation as first priority - Sep 06, 2010
- Healthy sex life is the secret of Blanchetts successful marriage - Jan 15, 2009
- Cate Blanchett and Andrew Upton extend stay at Sydney Theatre Company - Jan 01, 2010
- Cate Blanchett would love to have more children - May 11, 2009
- Blanchett wants to be mother more than friend - May 07, 2011
- Cate Blanchett supports rainwater harvesting - Sep 04, 2011
- Cate Blanchett loves doing household chores - Nov 28, 2009
- Healy banned Foden from over drinking before wedding - Jul 11, 2012
- Shania Twain 'didn't wanted to live after divorce from ex-hubby' - May 04, 2011
- Cate Blanchett, hubby credited with transforming Sydney Theatre Company - Jan 04, 2010
- Cate Blanchett calls for improvements in Sydney for theatre - Mar 10, 2011
- DiCaprio embarrassed by 'Titanic' performance - Mar 29, 2012
- Gary Coleman Was To Remarry Ex-Wife Shannon - Jun 08, 2010
Tags: academy award, andrew upton, australian actress, cate blanchett, d day, daily telegraph, hubby, knot, melbourne, memories, moment of my life, money, photographer, photographs, playwright, proud mother, wedding gown