Cate Blanchett wears Alexander McQueen to CannesMay 13th, 2010 - 6:10 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 13 (ANI): Aussie actress Cate Blanchett worn a gown by late British designer Alexander McQueen to the opening of the Cannes Film Festival in France.
The black, ankle-length, off-the-shoulder gown, emblazoned on the front and back by a silver eagle in flight.
The dress was part of McQueen’s pre-fall 2010 collection, reports the Daily Express.
Blanchett is at the Cannes Film Festival for the screening of Robin Hood, which opened the festival. (ANI)
- Blanchett pays tribute to McQueen at Cannes - May 13, 2010
- US First Lady wears Alexander McQueen to state dinner - Jan 20, 2011
- 'Robin Hood' Russell Crowe gets stamped - May 07, 2010
- 2010 Cannes Festival Opens With Robin Hood - May 12, 2010
- Ridley Scott to miss Cannes screening of Robin Hood - May 11, 2010
- Cate Blanchett wanted to play Robin Hood - May 13, 2010
- West wants to build amusement park - May 30, 2012
- Ridley Scott's 'Robin Hood' to open annual Cannes Film Festival - Mar 27, 2010
- Robin Hood to premiere at the Cannes - Mar 27, 2010
- Russell Crowe's 'Robin Hood' opens the Cannes Film Festival - May 12, 2010
- From films to fashion - Cannes rolls out red carpet for all (With images) - May 23, 2012
- Scott to miss 'Robin Hood' premiere at Cannes - May 11, 2010
- Ash's Attire Gets Mixed Reactions - May 14, 2010
- Kate Middleton best dressed bride, say Indian designers - Apr 29, 2011
- Kate weds in white Sarah Burton gown (Lead) - Apr 29, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,