Cate Blanchett may replace Sienna Miller in NottinghamFebruary 10th, 2009 - 6:24 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 10 (ANI): Hollywood actress Cate Blanchett may soon be seen playing the role of Maid Marian in Ridley Scotts Nottingham, after Sienna Miller was dropped from the flick.
The makers of Nottingham are keen to get The Lord Of The Ring actress to replace Miller.
If Cate gives her nod to the flick, she will be seen alongside Russell Crowe, who will play the lead role in the tale of Medieval English outlaw Robin Hood.
Another Nottingham actor Mark Strong thinks that Cate is ideal to replace Miller.
“She is a wonderful actress and it would make it a much classier film if she was in it, Contactmusic quoted Mark as saying.
Nottingham is due to begin filming in England in March. (ANI)
- Cate Blanchett to replace Sienna Miller in Robinhood movie? - Feb 09, 2009
- Crowe nearly quit 'Robin Hood' over script issues - Apr 06, 2010
- Ridley Scott's 'Robin Hood' to open annual Cannes Film Festival - Mar 27, 2010
- Sienna Miller's gracious congratulatory message to ex Rhys Ifans - Jun 27, 2009
- Sienna Miller thinks Cate Blanchett will make a 'better' Maid Marian - Jul 02, 2009
- I didn't axe Miller from 'Robin Hood', says Crowe - Jan 29, 2010
- Sienna Miller blames 'vendetta' for losing Robin Hood role - Jul 01, 2009
- Russell Crowe learns Nottingham accent for Robin Hood role - Feb 03, 2010
- Blanchett to play Maid Marian alongside Crowe's Robin Hood - Feb 26, 2009
- Cate Blanchett wanted to play Robin Hood - May 13, 2010
- Search for Robin Hoods Maid Marian continues - Jan 24, 2009
- Russell Crowe Starer "Robin Hood" Trailer Is Out - Dec 16, 2009
- Cate Blanchett says Russell Crowe is 'not always easy' - May 21, 2010
- Movie Review: Robin Hood - Jun 11, 2010
- 'Robin Hood' leaves you wanting for more (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 11, 2010