Cate Blanchett, hubby credited with transforming Sydney Theatre CompanyJanuary 4th, 2010 - 4:32 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 4 (ANI): Aussie actress Cate Blanchett and her writer husband Andrew Upton have been credited with transforming the Sydney Theatre Company.
Blanchett, 40, and Upton, 43, had started at the theatre two years ago as artistic directors.
The two, who have agreed to extend their tenure until 2013, managed to bring the talents of director Steven Soderbergh and actor Philip Seymour Hoffman to the group.
“In their first two years they have transformed the company and the way many people feel about it,” the Daily Express quoted STC boss Ian Darling as saying. (ANI)
- Cate Blanchett and Andrew Upton extend stay at Sydney Theatre Company - Jan 01, 2010
- Blanchett extends contract with Sydney theatre - Jan 03, 2010
- Cate Blanchett calls for improvements in Sydney for theatre - Mar 10, 2011
- Cate Blanchett supports rainwater harvesting - Sep 04, 2011
- Blanchett takes kids to work - Jul 28, 2012
- Watson wants to play Juliet! - Sep 24, 2011
- Cate Blanchett and hubby put environmental conservation as first priority - Sep 06, 2010
- Blanchett not patient enough to direct films - Mar 01, 2012
- Philip Seymour Hoffman to helm West End production of Riflemind - Aug 09, 2008
- Clooney's film to open Venice film fest - Jul 29, 2011
- Cate Blanchett Mermerizes Audiences With Her Performance In "A Steetcar Named Desire" - Nov 09, 2009
- Steven Soderbergh in the running to direct "The Man from Uncle" - Nov 18, 2010
- Cate Blanchett would love to have more children - May 11, 2009
- Cate Blanchetts hubby names himself the hand - Oct 25, 2008
- Jules Asner's Husband Steven Soderbergh Faces Paternity Lawsuit From Australian Lady - Feb 04, 2011
Tags: actress, andrew upton, artistic directors, boss, cate blanchett, daily express, darling, director steven soderbergh, hubby, husband andrew, london jan, philip seymour hoffman, steven soderbergh, sydney theatre company, talents, tenure