Cate Blanchett gives birth to third sonApril 14th, 2008 - 3:54 pm ICT by admin
Melbourne , Apr 14 (ANI): Hollywood actress Cate Blanchett has given birth to her third child in Australia .
The baby boy, Ignatius Martin Upton, was delivered in Sydney on April 13 and became the third son for Blanchett and her playwright husband Andrew Upton.
The Elizabeth : The Golden Age and Im Not There star was hale and hearty after giving birth to the baby-boy, who weighed just over eight pounds (3.6kg), reports News.com.au.
The Sydney-based actress and her award-winning actor and playwright husband have shared co-artistic director responsibilities at the Sydney Theatre Company since January.
The couple already has two sons, Dashiell, 6, and Roman, 3 and are ecstatic with the arrival of their third child. (ANI)
- Blanchett takes kids to work - Jul 28, 2012
- Blanchett wants to be mother more than friend - May 07, 2011
- Blanchett welcomes criticism from husband - May 18, 2010
- Cate Blanchett loves doing household chores - Nov 28, 2009
- Cate Blanchett's fitness mantra - Jun 24, 2010
- Cate Blanchett would love to have more children - May 11, 2009
- Cate Blanchetts hubby names himself the hand - Oct 25, 2008
- Cate Blanchett calls for improvements in Sydney for theatre - Mar 10, 2011
- Blanchett not patient enough to direct films - Mar 01, 2012
- Cate Blanchett, hubby credited with transforming Sydney Theatre Company - Jan 04, 2010
- Cate Blanchett supports rainwater harvesting - Sep 04, 2011
- Having kids is very addictive, says Cate Blanchett - Jun 30, 2008
- Cate Blanchett and Andrew Upton extend stay at Sydney Theatre Company - Jan 01, 2010
- Dad's hale and hearty: Sonakshi Sinha - Jul 03, 2012
- It's a boy for Shilpa Shetty - May 21, 2012
Tags: andrew upton, artistic director, australia, baby boy, cate blanchett, dashiell, director responsibilities, elizabeth the golden age, giving birth, hollywood, hollywood actress, husband andrew, martin upton, melbourne, news com au, playwright, sydney theatre company, third child