Carrie Underwood wore a Gomez-Gracia gown at the Grammy AwardsFebruary 13th, 2012 - 9:39 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Feb 13 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Carrie Underwood stepped onto the red carpet elegantly during the 54th Grammy Awards in Staples Los Angeles. The singer attended the event wearing a dress designed by Gomez-Gracia.
The American Idol star wore the lace gown to the event on Sunday. She posed for the cameras on the red carpet. She did a duet with legend Tony Bennett during the event.
The various celebrities who attended the Grammys had one subject on their mind – how Whitney Houston died. The singer was found dead at the bathtub on Saturday. The coroner’s office reported the completion of their investigation into the death but the police say further examinations are needed before the subject will be made public.
Preliminary investigation by the police has so far ruled out foul play. Houston was found dead at her suite at the Beverly Hilton hotel. TMZ reports that bottles prescription drugs were found at the hotel room of the singer. The website had earlier reported that Houston has been drinking heavily before the previous night.
Investigators insist that they will only reveal the cause of death after the toxicology study has been completed. Several celebrities have paid tribute to the late singer. She was 48 years.
- Amber Riley's Whitney Houston's cover on Glee - Feb 16, 2012
- Whitney Houston's body flown to New Jersey on Tyler Perry's private jet - Feb 14, 2012
- Ray J distraught over Whitney Houston's death - Feb 13, 2012
- Chris Brown performs at the Grammy Awards 2012 - Feb 13, 2012
- Julianne Hough's dress at the Grammy Awards 2012 is a hit - Feb 13, 2012
- Nancy Shevell and Paul McCartney pay tribute to Whitney Houston - Feb 15, 2012
- Was Whitney Houston murdered? - Mar 07, 2012
- Houston to be buried next to dad - Feb 17, 2012
- Whitney's mother Cissy not happy with the funeral arrangements - Feb 15, 2012
- Whitney Houston died of accidental drowning - Mar 23, 2012
- Did Houston mix prescription drugs with alcohol? - Feb 13, 2012
- Rihanna's dress sizzles on Grammy's red carpet - Feb 13, 2012
- Singer Whitney Houston dies at 48 (Lead) - Feb 12, 2012
- Alicia Keys performs at Whitney Houston's funeral - Feb 21, 2012
- Bobby Brown to write a tell all book about Whitney Houston - Feb 22, 2012
Tags: american idol, bathtub, beverly hilton hotel, carrie underwood, cause of death, coroner, foul play, gomez, gracia, grammy awards, grammys, lace gown, preliminary investigation, prescription drugs, red carpet, staples, tmz, tony bennett, toxicology study, whitney houston