Carrie Prejean expecting first child with Kyle BollerNovember 11th, 2010 - 3:49 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 11 (ANI): Carrie Prejean is expecting her first newborn with Oakland Raiders quarterback Kyle Boller, she revealed in an interview.
“We are just so excited. I’m due in May on my grandmother’s birthday. She recently passed away, so that’s very special to us,” Fox news quoted her as saying in an interview.
Boller and Prejean tied the knot in July and told us they started trying for a family about a month after their big day.
“I’m trying to stay healthy, but it has been tough. I’ve been getting night sickness. We’ve started thinking about names, but we are keeping it to ourselves for right now. It has been fun looking at baby books,” she said.
The couple intends to find out the sex of their unborn child next week and Boller said he was really ecstatic.
“I have the most beautiful pregnant wife ever, we are so in love and this was just the best news when we found out a couple of weeks ago,” he said. (ANI)
- Carrie Prejean & Hubby Kyle Boller Pregnant - Nov 12, 2010
- Kyle Boller & Carrie Prejean All Set To Become Mom And Dad - Nov 12, 2010
- Carrie Prejean is expecting a baby boy with husband Kyle Boller - Dec 14, 2010
- Kyle Boller Is All Set To Tie The Knot With Carrie Prejean - Jul 01, 2010
- Kyle Boller & Carrie Prejean are expecting their first child - Nov 12, 2010
- Carrie Prejean Marries Long Term Boyfriend Kyle Boller - Jul 05, 2010
- Former beauty queen Carrie Prejean to wed NFL quarterback Kyle Boller - Jun 30, 2010
- Carrie Prejean Wedded To Quarterback Of Oakland Raiders - Jul 05, 2010
- Carrie Prejean gets engaged - Feb 09, 2010
- Carrie Prejean marries quarterback Kyle Boller - Jul 05, 2010
- Carrie Prejean is engaged to Kyle Boller - Feb 09, 2010
- Soya- egg yolk mix helps UK mum give birth after 3 miscarriages, failed IVF - May 02, 2011
- Man, 67, fathers child despite 12 heart attacks - Apr 06, 2012
- Ellen DeGeneres: Hillary Duff Reveals her Baby's Sex - Oct 18, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston loves knitting - Jan 31, 2011