Carrie Fisher admits sleeping with ‘Star Wars’ nerdsDecember 14th, 2010 - 6:34 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 14 (ANI): ‘Star Wars’ legend Carrie Fisher has admitted that she slept with fans obsessed with Princess Leia.
The actress, idolised by an entire generation for her role as the braided-bun haired member of the Rebel Alliance, has said sci-fi geeks wanted to live out their fantasies with her.
“I certainly have, along the way, slept with a nerd. But I don’t think I ever got anything out of it except the sex,” the Sun quoted her as saying.
“It was probably good. Nerds will surprise you. They’re way more enthusiastic. More bang with your buck,” the Sun quoted her as saying.
However, Fisher insisted that not all geeks were hopeless with women.
“Actually, I had one situation with a nerd who was a fantastic kisser,” she said. (ANI)
- Carrie Fisher snorted cocaine on 'Star Wars' set - Oct 12, 2010
- Kunal Nayyar loves being role model - Aug 15, 2012
- Princess Leia - Carrie Fisher admits that she did cocaine on the sets of Star Wars - Oct 12, 2010
- Ewan McGregor still in love with Princess Leia from Star Wars - May 22, 2010
- 'Avatar' star Zoe Saldana calls herself sci-fi geek - Dec 23, 2009
- 'Star Wars' actor Mark Hamill loses Luke Skywalker charms - Apr 02, 2011
- Bronte's science fiction on display at the British Library sci-fi exhibition - Jun 11, 2011
- 'Avatar' left Zoe Saldana exhausted - Aug 10, 2011
- Kim Kardashian sizzles in space-age siren Barbarella photoshoot - Nov 27, 2010
- Noomi Rapace refuses to look sexy - May 14, 2012
- Hollywood scored high with fantasies, action in India (2010 in Retrospect) - Dec 27, 2010
- Farrell grateful for second chance in Hollywood - Jul 31, 2012
- 'Star Wars' voted best sci-fi movie - May 24, 2009
- Will Smith 'planning to remake 'Annie' with daughter Willow' - Jan 21, 2011
- Charlize Theron enjoys playing evil - Mar 22, 2012