Carrey out of ‘Dumb and Dumber’ sequelJune 21st, 2012 - 6:58 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 21 (IANS) Actor Jim Carrey has pulled out of the sequel of 1994 movie “Dumb and Dumber”.
Farrelly Brothers had said earlier this year that they were working on a sequel to “Dumb and Dumber”, and both the actors Carrey and Jeff Daniels were on board. However, Carrey has now opted out of the movie.
A representative for Carrey told Entertainment Tonight that the actor was “increasingly frustrated” by Warner Bros and New Line’s lack of interest in “Dumb and Dumber To”, and was tired of the hold up.
“I would have thought ‘Dumb and Dumber To’ was a no-brainer. After all, it’s implied in the title,” said Carrey.
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel back on track - Aug 04, 2012
- Jim Carrey might star in 'Bruce Almighty' sequel - Jan 11, 2012
- London, Jan 11 (IANS) Actor Jim Carrey is reportedly set to star in "Bruce Almighty" sequel. - Jan 11, 2012
- Jim Carrey dates Russian student - Dec 29, 2011
- Harland Williams Delivers An Entertaining Performance Yet Again - Nov 07, 2009
- 'Harry Potter' franchise crosses $7 bn mark - Jul 22, 2011
- 'Hall Pass', a comedy that fails to pass (IANS English film review, Rating * and 1/2) - Mar 05, 2011
- Cher to star in Farrelly brothers' 'Three Stooges' remake? - Feb 18, 2011
- Warner Bros give the green light for 'Green Lantern 2' - Jun 28, 2011
- Depp receives MTV Generation Award - Jun 05, 2012
- Carrey agrees to appear on chat show after 17 years - Jan 10, 2011
- Russell Brand to produce 'The President Stole...' - Nov 15, 2011
- Downey Jr. may quit 'Gravity' - Oct 27, 2010
- Sheen settles lawsuit with Warner Bros - Sep 27, 2011
- 'Harry Potter And The Deathly...' highest global grosser - Mar 11, 2011