Carey opens up about her twinsDecember 27th, 2011 - 11:31 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 27 (IANS) Singer Mariah Carey has described her son as “the joy” and her baby girl as “miss independent”.
The “We Belong Together” hitmaker gave birth to her twins - Moroccan and Monroe April 30 in Los Angeles, reports aceshowbiz.com.
Speaking about Moroccan, Carey said: “It’s so funny … there’s a picture of the two of us together and we look identical and we have the identical smile. I recognize the joy that’s in him. There’s something that was always free about me, it just got stifled as things grew in my career,” she said.
Talking about her daughter, she said: “She is very dainty and she holds her own bottle. She’s miss independent, definitely miss independent,” she added.
–Indo–Asian News Service
- Alison wants to reconcile with sister Mariah - May 28, 2012
- Mariah Carey's twins to star in mom's video - Nov 23, 2011
- Carey, Cannon working on cartoon - May 09, 2012
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon announce names of their twins! - May 05, 2011
- Mariah disagrees with husband over kids - Jun 23, 2011
- Shoes inspired Mariah to lose weight - Nov 11, 2011
- I did develop diabetes: Mariah Carey - Nov 11, 2011
- Carey launches website dedicated to her twins - Oct 25, 2011
- Fatherhood is amazing: Nick Cannon - Aug 27, 2011
- Mariah Carey back to work - Jun 28, 2012
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon renews vows - Apr 29, 2012
- Cannon furious after twin's birth certificate leaked online - May 26, 2011
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Overjoyed As The Two Are Scheduled To Become Parents Of Twins: A Boy And A Girl - Feb 02, 2011
- Carey, Cannon reveal baby names - May 05, 2011
- Nick Cannon wants singing twins - Oct 22, 2011