Carey Mulligan wants seagull tattooOctober 17th, 2010 - 1:08 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 16 (IANS) Actress Carey Mulligan wants a tattoo of a seagull on her right wrist to remind her of the Broadway play she starred in three years ago.
The “An Education” star played Nina in Anton Chekhov’s “The Seagull” in 2007 and she wants a permanent reminder of her time on stage, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Mulligan has asked her friend illustrator Zoe More O’Ferrall to create the ink design for her.
- I never really set out to be a film actress, says Carey Mulligan - Jan 15, 2011
- Mulligan denied permission to click 'Gatsby' manuscript - Dec 29, 2011
- Mulligan to lead Memory Walk - Jun 23, 2012
- Mulligan set to return to theatre - Jan 14, 2011
- Holmes gets tattoo on her wrist - Aug 27, 2011
- Mulligan nursing her heart in a budget hotel - Oct 25, 2010
- Katie Price gets her 'Pete' tattoo covered up - May 02, 2011
- LaBeouf happy about Mulligan's marriage - Sep 07, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan gets new tattoo - Jan 10, 2012
- Mulligan wore rain boots to wed Mumford - Apr 25, 2012
- 1 in 4 young Australians has a tattoo - Oct 31, 2010
- Rowland shows off her first tattoo - Feb 18, 2011
- Saldana upset over Vartan's kissing objection - Aug 26, 2011
- It's Judi Dench not Cruise for Mulligan - Sep 19, 2010
- Mariah Carey's twins to star in mom's video - Nov 23, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,