Carey Mulligan to make Oscars a family affairMarch 7th, 2010 - 11:46 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 7 (IANS) Actress Carey Mulligan won’t be gracing the Oscars’ red carpet with actor beau Shia Labeouf as she has decided to make it a family affair.
The 24-year-old star has been nominated in the Best Actress category at the revered event for her role in “An Education”.
The actress has decided to take her parents and brother instead of Labeouf, reports contactmusic.com
She said, “(I’m taking) my mom, my dad and my brother”.
LaBeouf and Mulligan have been dating since they met on the sets of “Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps” last year.
- Shia Labeouf & Carey Mulligan split, Carey heads to London - Oct 18, 2010
- LaBeouf happy about Mulligan's marriage - Sep 07, 2012
- Carey Mulligan moves out of Shia LaBeouf's house to stay in budget hotel - Oct 24, 2010
- Mulligan back to Britain post-split from LaBeouf - Oct 18, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan Split? - Oct 21, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan 'headed for splitville' - Oct 18, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf steps out with new girl - Feb 15, 2011
- Mulligan weds Mumford - Apr 23, 2012
- Carey Mulligan doesn't feel sexy - Dec 10, 2010
- Michael Douglas at the premiere of Wall Street - Sep 23, 2010
- LaBeouf impresses Mulligan's parents - Jun 21, 2010
- Carey Mulligan finds new love - Feb 02, 2011
- Mulligan nursing her heart in a budget hotel - Oct 25, 2010
- Is Carey Mulligan dating Marcus Mumford? - Mar 31, 2011
- Kristen Stewart gets BAFTA 'Rising Star' nod - Jan 13, 2010