Career is my hobby: Ryan ReynoldsJuly 4th, 2011 - 8:04 am ICT by IANS
London, July 4 (IANS) Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds says one of his biggest hobbies is his career.
The 34-year-old, who split from wife Scarlett Johansson in December after two years of marriage, said that even in his free time he attends business calls.
“My hobbies are work. No, I’m kidding. But I do love to work and my hobby is also my career. Am I a workaholic? It depends who you ask. I don’t think so. I think when I have time off I really use it, but I work in Hollywood. It’s not like I’m a neurosurgeon. I can take a phone call when I’m relaxing,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Reynolds as saying.
- Johansson, Reynolds divorce finalised - Jul 05, 2011
- Reynolds still not over Scarlett! - Jul 30, 2011
- Marriage, the best thing Johansson ever did - Dec 07, 2011
- Johansson doesn't like sex symbol tag - Mar 30, 2012
- Johansson surprised by people's rudeness - Apr 30, 2012
- Johansson moves in with Sean Penn? - Apr 15, 2011
- Rachel Weisz doesn't think son will act - Aug 09, 2012
- Hectic schedule mars a relationship: Johansson - Dec 03, 2011
- Ryan Reynolds loses hair during 'Buried' shoot - Sep 12, 2010
- Reynolds not ready date again - May 27, 2011
- I don't believe in having any regrets: Johansson - Dec 14, 2011
- Scarlett's vulnerable feelings - Mar 14, 2012
- Johansson, Reynolds 'tried to hold' their marriage together - Dec 16, 2010
- Reynolds is not my lover, says Sandra Bullock - Jan 18, 2011
- Johansson's hubby wants to adopt a child - Jul 09, 2009