Cannes Film Festival goers get nude cyclists treat!May 18th, 2009 - 2:21 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 18 (ANI): Cannes Film Festival goers had their heads turned from the red carpet to a bunch of nude Belgian cyclists riding by.
Movie buffs, hoping to catch a glimpse of their favourite stars like Ang Lee and Mariah Carey, found themselves distracted by the naked riders heading down the Riviera seafront.
Director Felix can Groeningen spearheaded the exhibitionist ride, which also included four actors from his film La Merditude des Choses, reports the Daily Express.
The herd was looking to recreate a scene from the comedy, which translates to The Misfortunates.
The film had its premiere on May 16 at the Directors’ Fortnight. (ANI)
- From films to fashion - Cannes rolls out red carpet for all (With images) - May 23, 2012
- Nick Cannon will be hands-on dad to twins says Mariah Carey - Apr 19, 2011
- Carey, Cannon pose for nude photo shoot - Apr 06, 2011
- No Cannes for Kalki Koechlin - May 14, 2012
- Olympics: Gilbert eyes medal to end disappointing season - Jul 27, 2012
- Mariah Carey's friend buys her baby book - Sep 17, 2010
- PM reaches Cannes for G-20 Summit - Nov 02, 2011
- Hudgens finds French men obnoxious - May 20, 2011
- Quentin Tarantino to head this year's Venice film jury - May 07, 2010
- DiCaprio, Lively friendship going strong - May 24, 2011
- Pitt parties hard at Cannes sans Jolie - May 25, 2012
- Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey's collaboration video to premiere soon - Nov 28, 2011
- Oz cyclists strip naked to highlight vulnerability of riders on roads - Mar 07, 2011
- Naked bikers grab motorists' eyeballs - Jun 14, 2010
- How pregnant Mariah's private nude pic became game for the world to see - Apr 09, 2011
Tags: actors, ang lee, cannes film festival, comedy, daily express, directors fortnight, felix, festival goers, glimpse, herd, london, mariah carey, movie buffs, nude cyclists, red carpet, riviera, seafront