Candace Cameron Bure looses 22 poundsJune 3rd, 2009 - 2:52 pm ICT by GD
The talented and beautiful actress Candace Cameron Bure has finally managed to lose 22 pounds. This is undoubtedly a substantial feat for her considering the fact that Candace has always had abundant trouble with weight loss earlier. She had tried her hands at a number of diet plans and work out regimes. None of these actually worked any wonders for her.
The actress is more famously known as D.J (Donna Jo Margaret) Tanner, the eldest daughter of Danny Tanner from the hugely popular American sitcom, “Full House”, a drama that was aired on ABC network and ran from 1987 to 1995. The Olsen twins, Mary-Kate and Ashley played the role of the youngest Tanner sister for the series. Candace is married to Valeri Bure since 1996.
The diet plan that finally worked wonders for Candace does not require her to give up her food habits completely in order to stay trim. It is a completely balanced diet which relies on protein, vegetable and complex carbohydrate intake. An occasional carrot cake and wine does enough to play down her cravings.
The format of the diet that Bure follows, goes something like this: she kicks off the morning with bowl of gluten free cereal or an omelet of fresh tomato and onion. Lunch is a meager affair of a salad with chicken tossed in olive oil or balsamic vinaigrette dressing on the side. A few almonds substitute as snack, as do two slices of turkey wrapped over pieces of bell paper. For dinner, Bure sticks to either salmon and cooked vegetables and green salad or sushi cooked using different methods. She does not train for a work out session under any trainer, but exercises by herself.
- Stinking of rotten fish, woman took 10 showers a day - Apr 17, 2012
- Mary Kate Olsen Splits From Her Boyfriend - Feb 27, 2010
- Mary-Kate Olsen single again - Feb 25, 2010
- In winter, eat right to good skin - Nov 30, 2010
- China chaat, pomfret roast rock Chittaranjan Park's food platter - Oct 04, 2011
- Watch your diet, you multi-tasking women! (March 8 is International Women's Day) - Mar 06, 2012
- Modern remake of Full House scrapped? - Dec 13, 2008
- Italy lays out pasta, cheese for Delhi homes - Nov 10, 2010
- Gaga opts for gluten free diet - Aug 18, 2012
- The menu for post-Oscar dinner revealed - Feb 26, 2011
- Summer best time to shed weight - Apr 04, 2012
- Cole hooked to carrot juice - Feb 13, 2011
- Cheryl Cole guzzling carrot juice for glowing skin, long nails - Feb 12, 2011
- Bill Clinton Stars on 'Rachael Ray' Show - Sep 20, 2011
- I am not anorexic: Miley Cyrus - Apr 09, 2012
Tags: abc network, almonds, balanced diet, candace cameron bure, carbohydrate intake, carrot cake, complex carbohydrate, danny tanner, diet plan, diet plans, eldest daughter, food habits, full house, green salad, kate and ashley, mary kate and ashley, olsen twins, omelet, valeri bure, vinaigrette dressing