Cancer survivor Christina Applegate spotted with a cigaretteApril 10th, 2009 - 3:00 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 10 (ANI): Hollywood actress Christina Applegate, who was recently cured of breast cancer after a year-long battle, left her fans shocked when she was caught smoking.
She had quit the habit before undergoing a double mascetomy in a bid to get rid of cancer.
However, Applegate, who used to be a chain smoker, couldn’t hold herself back for long and was spotted smoking in L.A
“Christina had been a smoker for quite some time. She stopped smoking when she received her health news last year but, as everyone knows, it’s difficult to break an addictive smoking habit,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling during the news show The Insider.
“Considering all the stress she’s had over the years, she had that occasional weak moment which has led to the occasional cigarette. We need to remember she’s only human,” the source added. (ANI)
- Christina Applegate love for cigarettes - Apr 10, 2009
- Postmenopausal smoking boosts sex hormone levels - Sep 01, 2011
- Christina Applegate engaged to rocker boyfriend Martyn LeNoble - Apr 18, 2010
- Indonesian clinic alleges that smoking cures cancer - Apr 13, 2011
- 'Drink green tea, kick the butt' - Aug 25, 2012
- Debate rages whether E-cigarettes are miracle cure or menace - Jan 26, 2011
- Scary pictures not to dissuade Russian smokers: Poll - May 13, 2012
- Smoking 'ups breast cancer risk in postmenopausal women' - Mar 02, 2011
- Daughter made me more comfortable with my chest: Christina Applegate - Feb 23, 2011
- Beware! Passive smoking riskier than you think (May 31 is World No Tobacco Day) - May 30, 2012
- Nicotine linked to breast cancer for first time - Aug 24, 2010
- Obama finally kicks the butt, 'hasn't smoked for 9 months' - Dec 29, 2010
- WHO asks Russia to ensure scary pictures on cigarette packs - Feb 17, 2011
- 'Charlie the Smoking Chimp' dies at 52 - Oct 07, 2010
- Martyn Lenoble And Christina Applegate To Welcome Their First Child - Jul 22, 2010