Cancer made Kylie seriously think about having kidsNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:46 am ICT by admin
“I love children. Always have and always will. But it’s only since my cancer that I have given serious thought to having them,” Contactmusic quoted Minogue, as saying.
However, the 39-year-old singer has refused to undergo fertility treatment to boost her chances of conceiving.
“Contrary to some reports, I am not having all sorts of weird treatments to try and get pregnant. Instead, we will just have to wait and see what doctors say,” she said.
Meanwhile, Minogue has also revealed that battling with the disease has changed her perception towards the pampered celebrity lifestyle.
Her new documentary ‘White Diamonds’ marks her comeback and the Aussie singer has insisted that having her journey to recovery filmed was an emotional and life-changing process.
“I’ve had to confront a lot of issues as any woman who’s been through this disease will know. Wearing a beautiful dress and having my hair and make-up done is a pleasure, but I do now free a bit differently about that now,” she said. (ANI)
- Kylie Minogue happy to gain weight after chemo - Aug 13, 2010
- Kylie Minogue Struggling with Cancer drug side effects - Sep 14, 2010
- Kylie says she may adopt or use a surrogate mum to have baby - Feb 23, 2011
- It's fun to change looks: Kylie Minogue - Mar 05, 2012
- Dannii Minogue's cancer fears - Oct 15, 2011
- Kylie Minogue still taking cancer treatment medicines - Sep 13, 2010
- Kylie Minogue wants children, may adopt - Feb 23, 2011
- Kylie feels she's back to pre-cancer best - Dec 06, 2010
- Kylie tops UK album chart again 22yrs after first number one - Jul 12, 2010
- Kylie Minogue not happy all the time - Aug 07, 2012
- Kylie Minogue suffering from cancer drug side-effects - Sep 13, 2010
- Kylie Minogue receives doctorate - Oct 06, 2011
- Giuliana Rancic diagnosed with breast cancer - Oct 17, 2011
- Performing on stage was a challenge: Kylie - Jun 19, 2010
- Kylie Minogue regrets not including cancer songs in 'X' album - Jun 30, 2010
Tags: aussie singer, cancer, celebrity lifestyle, chances of conceiving, contrary, diagnosis, doctors say, documentary, fertility treatment, journey, kylie, love children, perception, pleasure, sorts, white diamonds