Can Karina Smirnoff Teach ‘The Situation’ To Dance?September 28th, 2010 - 11:26 pm ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Sep 28 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Although Karina Smirnoff seems to be loving the role of dance partner/teacher for Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino, the fans of the hit reality show ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ may be having to suffer through his lessons.
Sorrentino seems to be off in his posture, and his timing is off as well. He is also not able to give off facial expressions to enhance his routine, and seems to look lost, but determined. Although he is eager to please…he seems unable to dance.
Len Goodman felt that he did a better job than last week, however. Len stated that it “was a series of unfortunate events throughout.” But he added that the dance was a difficult one. While Bruno suggested that Mike only needs to find his balance, Carrie Ann added that Mike seemed pigeon toed, which would be hard to overcome.
- DWTS: Quick, Fast and Jiving - Sep 27, 2011
- Dancing With the Stars: Season Premiere & Results - Sep 21, 2011
- DWTS: Emotional Trip Down Memory Lane - Oct 05, 2011
- Brad Penny Tames "The Situation", Supposedly! - Sep 27, 2010
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino And Karina Smirnoff Hopes To Wow Judges - Oct 02, 2010
- Dancing With the Stars Goes Back to the 80s: Review & Results! - Oct 19, 2011
- Karina Smirnoff Favors Bristol Palin In "DWTS" - Nov 23, 2010
- Dancing Star Sent Packing Home - Fourth In Line - Oct 15, 2010
- Karina Smirnoff, Mike The situation Sorrentino-The deadly duo of 'Dancing with the stars' - Oct 02, 2010
- "DWTS" Dancer Karina Smirnoff Engaged To Pro Baseball Pitcher Brad Penny - Nov 08, 2010
- Jennifer Grey Scores The Highest On "Dancing With The Stars" Finale - Nov 23, 2010
- "Dancing With The Stars" Kicks Off With A Bang - Sep 21, 2010
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino To Match Steps On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 11? - Aug 24, 2010
- Dancing With The Stars: Bristol Palin back in the reckoning, Brandy aces the show - Oct 27, 2010
- DWTS contestant Hope Solo gets busy with professional duties & partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy breaks his toe - Oct 29, 2011