Campbell’s mantra for controlling volatile temper - seaweed crisps!April 10th, 2009 - 2:29 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 10 (ANI): Naomi Campbell, who was last year arrested at Heathrow for abusing British Airways staff, has finally found a way to control her explosive temper - seaweed crisps.
The 38-year-old, who was also given a community service order for throwing a mobile telephone at her maid’s head, has credited The Program, a lifestyle system which combines subsisting on seaweed crisps and “cleansing” drinks, with helping her find inner peace.
“I’m also not able to drink alcohol. My body cannot handle it. Some people can handle a drink or a line of cocaine, but I’ve come to realise that, for me, it’s all or nothing - and it has to be nothing,” The Telegraph quoted her, as saying.
Campbell is dating Russian billionaire Vladislav Doronin.
They reportedly share a home in Moscow. (ANI)
- Naomi Campbell owes her healthy new lifestyle to 'The Program' - Apr 09, 2009
- Naomi Campbell All Set To Tie The Knot With Beau Vladislav Doronin - Nov 13, 2010
- Campbell 'to wed Russian billionaire beau at ancient Egyptian temple' - Nov 12, 2010
- Campbell turns reporter! - Feb 04, 2011
- Naomi Campbell gets 'impolite'....again - Dec 05, 2009
- Naomi Campbell to move to Russia for love? - Apr 20, 2009
- Naomi Campbell engaged? - Aug 03, 2011
- Naomi Campbell to take 2010 off to start family - Nov 30, 2009
- Strong men attract Naomi Campbell - May 05, 2010
- Campbell strips to her lingerie in new ad for beau's luxury apartments - Jan 22, 2011
- Naomi Campbell, Vladimir Doronin 'spend Christmas apart' - Jan 03, 2011
- Campbell's beau stung by jellyfish - Feb 07, 2011
- Campbell wants kids, but only when she is ready - Sep 02, 2010
- Naomi Campbell may marry Russian boyfriend - Jan 25, 2010
- Naomi Campbell planning to start family? - Nov 29, 2009