Campbell would’ve loved to be sprinterAugust 11th, 2012 - 6:35 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 11 (IANS) Supermodel Naomi Campbell, who is reportedly set to walk the runway at the closing ceremony of the 2010 London Olympics, says had she been an athlete, she would have loved to be a sprinter.
The 41-year-old has been enjoying the short-distance track events at the ongoing sports extravaganza, and says she particularly admires the runners’ “elegance”, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“If I were an athlete I would be a sprinter. It looks so elegant - and I can definitely hold my own,” Campbell told Vogue magazine.
However, she is currently in no mood to give up her modelling career because she loves the way she can constantly “reinvent” herself as a model.
“I still love what I do. It’s a new challenge to see how people can change your look. I like words like transformation, reinvention, and chameleon. Because one word I don’t like is predictable,” she added.
- Naomi Campbell admires Madonna's fashion sense - Feb 25, 2010
- Dolce and Gabbana honour Naomi Campbell - Sep 23, 2010
- Campbell rejects 'supermodel' title - Feb 08, 2012
- Rowland wants figure like Campbell - Oct 21, 2011
- 'Kate Moss is a style icon' - Sep 25, 2010
- Naomi Campbell engaged? - Aug 03, 2011
- Moss, Campbell to walk ramp at Olympics closing ceremony - Jul 16, 2012
- Campbell may showcase denim collection in Milan - Jun 21, 2011
- Katy Perry feels she has a split personality - Jun 29, 2012
- Kate Moss' bad clothes days - May 09, 2012
- Strong men attract Naomi Campbell - May 05, 2010
- Campbell doubted her survival in fashion world - May 27, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen wants a girl? - Sep 13, 2012
- Naomi Campbell praises French president - Oct 19, 2010
- Lingerie model Kerr believes in fun on runway - Mar 23, 2012
Tags: athlete, chameleon, closing ceremony, elegance, london olympics, naomi campbell, new challenge, olympics, reinvention, runners, sports extravaganza, supermodel naomi campbell, transformation, vogue magazine