“Camp Rock” Star Demi Lovato Enters Rehab To Seek Medical TreatmentNovember 3rd, 2010 - 6:48 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Nov 3, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Disney star Demi Lovato has dropped out of her tour with the Jonas Brothers to enter rehab for her “emotional and physical” issues, her representative announced the news to the media on Tuesday. The singer cum actress was in South Africa and was scheduled to perform in Chile, Brazil and Argentina over next weeks. Demi Lovato suffered a break up with Joe Jonas earlier this year and the gossip portals are of the opinion that this could be one of the major reasons for her “emotional” issues.
Demi Lovato’s representative said that the “Camp Rock” star left her show in order to seek medical treatment for her physical and emotional issues she has dealt with in her life for sometime. Her publicist said that the 18 year old actress has decided to take responsibility of all that happened in her life and hence he needs medical help to cope up with everything. About the tour her spokesperson said that she regrets for not being able to complete her tour, however, she is looking “forward” to get back to her work in the near future. The fans of the glamorous singer were shocked when her publicist said that Demi Lovato was bullied when she was in school and also she has struggled with “cutting” and eating disorders at her early age.
Demi Lovato’s representative said that the Disney star is seeking medical help to take control of every bad thing that happened in her life. Disney, on the other hand has supported the singer and released a statement yesterday. In the statement Disney has supported Demi Lovato’s priority to put her heath first and has send her “best wishes” for her future. The actress unexpectedly said goodbye to Twitter early this week. However, her publicist did not comment anything about it.
- Demi Lovato's Parents Thanks Her Fans, Blames Work Pressure For Her Rehab - Nov 04, 2010
- Demi Lovato Cancels Tour With Jonas Brothers, Enters Rehab - Nov 02, 2010
- Demi Lovato not in rehab for drug issues, says her rep - Nov 11, 2010
- Demi Lovato 'hit rock bottom after dustup with female dancer on tour' - Nov 04, 2010
- Demi Lovato To Enter Rehab, Cancels Concert - Nov 02, 2010
- Demi Lovato to leave rehab soon - Jan 28, 2011
- Demi Lovato: Whats The Reason Behind Her Rehab Visit? - Nov 04, 2010
- Demi Lovato seeks treatment for 'emotional and physical issues' - Nov 02, 2010
- Disney star Demi Lovato's parents saw her through a 'nervous breakdown' - Apr 15, 2011
- Demi Lovato to leave rehab next month - Jan 27, 2011
- Demi Lovato's Representative Calls Sex Tape Rumors 'Disgusting' - Dec 19, 2010
- Lovato completes rehab stint - Jan 29, 2011
- Rehab was the darkest time of my life: Demi Lovato - Mar 08, 2011
- Demi Lovato's representative rubbishes sex tape rumours - Dec 20, 2010
- Lovato thanks fans for supporting her in darkest time - Mar 08, 2011
Tags: actress, argentina, best wishes, brazil, chile, demi lovato, dey, disney star, eating disorders, emotional issues, gossip, madhuri, medical help, medical treatment, news to the media, priority, publicist, rock star, south africa, spokesperson