Cameron Diaz uses film costumes to hide in publicAugust 17th, 2009 - 12:31 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 17 (ANI): Cameron Diaz has revealed that she uses the costumes of her films to disguise herself in public.
The beauty takes the clothes home once she is done with the shoot.
“I’ve enjoyed taking home some of the costumes from movie sets, in particular when I played Lotte Schwartz in ‘Being John Malkovich,’” the Sun quoted her as saying.
She added: “That was really fun because I had these brown contact lenses and this crazy wig and I would go shopping as Lotte. People didn’t even want to help me.”
Other actors, like ‘Lost’ star Dominic Monaghan and Katy Perry, have also mentioned that they disguise themselves to avoid being recognised in public. (ANI)
- Cameron Diaz uses movie costumes for disguise - Aug 17, 2009
- Katy disguises to avoid crowd - Mar 21, 2012
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley named hottest woman of the year - May 04, 2011
- Katy Perry has suitcase full of wigs - Apr 15, 2012
- Perry's friends worried about her - Aug 14, 2012
- Huntington-Whiteley grabs top spot on Maxim's Hot 100 list! - May 04, 2011
- Lady Gaga loves attention - Dec 05, 2011
- Katy Perry, Pixie Lott to be 'X Factor' guest judges - Jun 12, 2010
- My outrageous dresses have expiration date: Perry - Nov 27, 2010
- Perry wants fans to choose songs for new movie - Mar 28, 2012
- Katy Perry gatecrashes lesbian party - Aug 16, 2010
- Perry ask fans for style advice - May 04, 2012
- Katy Perry Insults High School Crush Shane Lopes During Concert - Sep 17, 2010
- Did Katy Perry have a secret wedding with Russell Brand? - Jun 27, 2010
- Katy Perry's boob flaunting traumatizes her mum! - Mar 28, 2011