Cameron Diaz turns a cook on ‘My Sister’s Keeper’ setsJune 15th, 2009 - 3:28 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 15 (ANI): Actress Cameron Diaz turned into a cook on the sets of her new movie, and served her co-stars with some luscious delicacies.
The ‘Shrek’ star turned into the set mum for her onscreen daughters Sofia Vassilieva and Abigail Breslin in the new film ‘My Sister’s Keeper’, and converted her trailer into a dining spot.
“Cameron would cook in her trailer a lot for us. She made excellent chili cheese fries with guacamole,” Contactmusic quoted Breslin as saying.
And Diaz wasn’t about to make sure that the girls ate healthy food.
However, the treats weren’t all fun for Vassilieva, who plays a cancer sufferer in the film.
“Sofia was on a special diet for the whole movie and her discipline was amazing. I kept trying to make her eat things she wasn’t supposed to,” Diaz added. (ANI)
- Sofia Vassilieva walks red carpet with Cameron Diaz - Jun 01, 2009
- Dakota Fanning 'wont go bald to bag a role' - Jun 29, 2009
- Diaz, Combs working on movie project - Nov 15, 2011
- Shrek to return yet again? - Jul 16, 2010
- Diaz's derriere getting better with age - May 12, 2012
- Cameron Diaz blown off by singer - Dec 04, 2010
- 'New Year's Eve' to release worldwide Dec 9 - Nov 29, 2011
- Diaz's mystery man - Jul 21, 2012
- Cameron Diaz says she can do anything for loved ones - Jun 29, 2009
- Danny O’Donoghue Not Tempted By Cameron Diaz - Dec 05, 2010
- Diaz goes bald for new flick - May 23, 2008
- Cameron Diaz makes sure that 'Bad Teacher' lives up to its name - Jun 24, 2011
- Jolie's sons love eating crickets - Jul 18, 2011
- Cameron Diaz says that sex-scene in 'Bad Teacher' is not hot - Jun 07, 2011
- I want to start a campaign to bring back 'Shrek': Cameron Diaz - Mar 25, 2010
Tags: abigail breslin, actress cameron diaz, cameron diaz, cancer, chili cheese fries, co stars, delicacies, discipline, girls, guacamole, healthy food, new film, shrek, sofia vassilieva, special diet, sufferer