Cameron Diaz to star in comedy ‘Bobbie Sue’April 23rd, 2009 - 1:37 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 23 (ANI): Actress Cameron Diaz has been roped in for Warner Bros. legal comedy titled “Bobbie Sue.”
The story of the film revolves around a hard-charging female ambulance chaser whose mindset makes her the ideal candidate to be the face of a prestigious law firm when a powerful client is sued in a sexual discrimination case, reports Variety.
Warner Bros. bought the spec script by Russell Leigh Sharman, Owen Egerton and Chris Mass in the fall.
The screenplay is being polished by Dana Fox.
Diaz will be seen next in New Line drama “My Sister’s Keeper” with Alec Baldwin and Abigail Breslin. (ANI)
- 'New Year's Eve' to release worldwide Dec 9 - Nov 29, 2011
- "The King's Speech" leads Oscar nominations - Jan 25, 2011
- Brand shares kiss with Baldwin in 'Rock of Ages' - Jun 02, 2012
- Guillermo to direct remake of `Beauty and the Beast' - Feb 15, 2012
- Sheen should beg for 'Two And A Half Men' return: Baldwin - Mar 14, 2011
- Russell Brand to star in 'The Hauntrepreneur' - Jan 27, 2012
- Charlie Sheen plans to sue sitcom makers - Mar 01, 2011
- Alec Baldwin drops out of 'Rock of Ages' - May 11, 2011
- Berry takes daughter to her film set - Jul 21, 2012
- Cameron Diaz turns a cook on 'My Sister's Keeper' sets - Jun 15, 2009
- Russell Brand supports anti-capitalist campaign - Oct 21, 2011
- Alec Baldwin weds Hilaria Thomas - Jul 01, 2012
- Alec Baldwin quits twitter again - Jul 04, 2012
- Brand's role depends on wife Perry's scehedule - Mar 31, 2011
- Sheen settles lawsuit with Warner Bros - Sep 27, 2011
Tags: abigail breslin, actress cameron diaz, alec baldwin, ambulance chaser, bobbie sue, cameron diaz, case reports, comedy, dana, discrimination case, egerton, fox, mindset, prestigious law firm, screenplay, sexual discrimination, sharman, spec script, warner bros